Apple announces iPhone5

Scruit

They say that within the hour they slipped to weeks out! Submitted my order at 03:12 and my confirmation email says my arrival date is the 21st.

I was on the Verizon website at 02:57 and kept refreshing and sure enough - exactly at 03:00 the iphone 5 join the list of available devices. Their website ran just fine for me so if there was a huge rush then they handled it extremely well.

I remember all the buzz about having to preorder the 4s early and what not. I did that and felt like a complete moron because 2 days later I went to verzion with a friend and she walked in and got one in like 10 mins :nono:

:lol:

I need you to put new glass on mine before I can sell it. Going to go with OEM style so as to sell easier. Maybe blue on the iPhone 5 once I get it next year :D

Apple is said to now use micron measuring tolorences on the new iPhone back pieces. I'm not if I'd want to mess with replacing the back glass parts unless the after market manufacturers make the whole body in a different color so all parts fit properly.

Apple is said to now use micron measuring tolorences on the new iPhone back pieces. I'm not if I'd want to mess with replacing the back glass parts unless the after market manufacturers make the whole body in a different color so all parts fit properly.

Well we will just have to wait an see. Not a big deal either way

Interesting. I do know for the 4s I ordered a couple days afterwards and still got it on launch day. It will get here eventually:dunno:

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/09/14/pre-orders-for-apples-iphone-5-sell-out-in-less-than-an-hour/

Near the bottom - verizon says stated delivery times may not reflect actual times.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/09/14/pre-orders-for-apples-iphone-5-sell-out-in-less-than-an-hour/

Near the bottom - verizon says stated delivery times may not reflect actual times.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

were are going to need a lot of them.....

box-of-paper-tissues-thumb7933890.jpg:D:D