Fng

Dre

Good to meet both you and Tim.

Too bad we could not win a game a pool to save our lives. Then again, it would of helped if I could have seen the other end of the table. ;)

That chick was a good shot and sober. Damn cheater.

I didnt see any pool table at the hill climbs. :confused::cool:

He must have been drunker than we were!!! ;)

Uh, I have no further comments on the subject, and very possible.

:wtf:

Edited by Dre
Because my fingers are twice as wide as my keys.
  • Upvote 1

Welcome! I remember some parts of shooting pool. She was good. She was Ranked in Ohio or something, was the story.

I thank I lost my $20 shoes after i gave them to extrymely trashed pool girl that I new 6yrs ago when she was 17yrs old & pregnet so she woud shut up & she coud try to walk

I thank I lost my $20 shoes after i gave them to extrymely trashed pool girl that I new 6yrs ago when she was 17yrs old & pregnet so she woud shut up & she coud try to walk

That dirty whooore shoulda walked away in the skanky hooker stilettos she showed up in. :nono:

Lol. I got $30 off her for beer, she kept my hoodie I didn't pay for and she had to walk a half mile to meet her mom butt wasted....she's supposed to clean the hoodie and put it on the railing at the shack.

I forgot all about that chick. You're never going to see that hoodie again. She had no idea what planet she was on, much less what her home number was to call for a ride. I forgot about her mom coming to pick her up (or meeting her half way). That cracks me up.

I think she's a collector. Your brothers shoes and your hoodie. She has this alter in her room with candles, chicken feet, and alcohol infused blood from hill climb virgins that she uses with her voodoo dolls. She was telling me about it. That is where you will find the hoodie and shoes. Good luck with that.

Edited by Dre

I forgot all about that chick. You're never going to see that hoodie again. She had no idea what planet she was on, much less what her home number was to call for a ride. I forgot about her mom coming to pick her up (or meeting her half way). That cracks me up.

I think she's a collector. Your brothers shoes and your hoodie. She has this alter in her room with candles, chicken feet, and alcohol infused blood from hill climb virgins that she uses with her voodoo dolls. She was telling me about it. That is where you will find the hoodie and shoes. Good luck with that.

^:lol:dont know what heavy drugs that girl was on but she use to be the quietest hore in town she must have got ahold of some heroine from that hores son that told me she wanted to have her son killed dont know about killing a ladys son for her but I have made friends with some locall state pin workers & need to make friends with the local cops for some good old cleaning town mercy beatings & after beatings & thay are in the state pin I will make there life hell & thay will remember not to go back in shack town