Mid O September 17

donkason

Awesome day yesterday. Here's a couple videos I took.

A group

Awesome vids, man. That muscle head guy on the ZX10 really ought to be kicked in the skull for that pit move he made. All the way outside and waved as you were hot into 14 and then he crosses the race line and pits.

Had he done that to me, I would have chewed his ass out raw. Fucking stupid dangerous.

But, all and all, really cool stuff. Good to see your times are coming down and the lines are really good. I think if you do that upshift in between the carousel and front straight, you will drop a couple of tenths.

I like the keyhole line, but as shown by the instructor passing under you, it is a bit too wide too early. Maybe stay in tight more and then drift out to drive sooner. We can go over it if ya wanna on the 1st.

You're really coming along. How'd the suspension feel later in the day as you got faster?

Thanks man. Yeah I was just shaking my head as I went past the guy on the ZX-10.

Tried the shift between carousel and front straight a few times. I have to think about it right now so it's not smooth. Once it becomes natural I'm sure it will help as I'm kinda tentative rolling into the throttle in 2nd there.

I really went wide with the instructor on that lap as I was trying like hell to keep you guys in sight but I hear what you are saying. :)

Suspension was awesome after you set it up for me. I ran faster than I ever have and mid-corner I'm thinking I could have went faster. Once I get used to the speed sensation I think my times will drop some more.

Thanks again for all your help!!

Awesome vids, man. That muscle head guy on the ZX10 really ought to be kicked in the skull for that pit move he made. All the way outside and waved as you were hot into 14 and then he crosses the race line and pits.

Had he done that to me, I would have chewed his ass out raw. Fucking stupid dangerous.

But, all and all, really cool stuff. Good to see your times are coming down and the lines are really good. I think if you do that upshift in between the carousel and front straight, you will drop a couple of tenths.

I like the keyhole line, but as shown by the instructor passing under you, it is a bit too wide too early. Maybe stay in tight more and then drift out to drive sooner. We can go over it if ya wanna on the 1st.

You're really coming along. How'd the suspension feel later in the day as you got faster?