Tethering warning/auto plan change from AT&T

idodishez

Yea, I'm with AT&T. Ask them to show you where it is prohibited in your contract. No where in mine does it say tethering is prohibited. Hell, it didn't even exist when I signed. I agreed to unlimited data. Who are they to say how I can use the data I pay for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yea, I'm with AT&T. Ask them to show you where it is prohibited in your contract.

Changes to the terms and conditions: These terms and conditions may be changed from time-to-time. AT&T will post the most current version of these terms and conditions at att.com/MediaTerms or other appropriate location. Please check these regularly to inform yourself about changes to the terms and conditions.

FURTHERMORE, UNLIMITED PLANS (EXCEPT FOR DATACONNECT AND BLACKBERRY TETHERED) CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY APPLICATIONS THAT TETHER THE DEVICE

AND YOU MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT PAYING AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE OR RETURNING OR PAYING FOR ANY PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, PROVIDED YOUR NOTICE OF TERMINATION IS DELIVERED TO US WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE FIRST BILL REFLECTING THE CHANGE.

Your 30 days to cancel are up. Let us know how this works out for you.

Changes to the terms and conditions: These terms and conditions may be changed from time-to-time. AT&T will post the most current version of these terms and conditions at att.com/MediaTerms or other appropriate location. Please check these regularly to inform yourself about changes to the terms and conditions.

FURTHERMORE, UNLIMITED PLANS (EXCEPT FOR DATACONNECT AND BLACKBERRY TETHERED) CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY APPLICATIONS THAT TETHER THE DEVICE

AND YOU MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT PAYING AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE OR RETURNING OR PAYING FOR ANY PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, PROVIDED YOUR NOTICE OF TERMINATION IS DELIVERED TO US WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE FIRST BILL REFLECTING THE CHANGE.

Your 30 days to cancel are up. Let us know how this works out for you.

Ahhh leave him go. He obviously enjoys the lead role in "Rebel Without A Clue". He thinks his contract with Centennial is still relevant even thought it's been roughly 2.5 years since AT&T acquisition was finalized.