Spotted 2008 Zx-10

rockybalboa

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so do the ones on my 636 but i havent changed them.

i have owned honda product as well and i almost bought an r6 when i was buying my bike. but sitting side by side the fit and finish of the zx6 was way way better than the yamaha. imo

i like the ZX6...and I love the new 250.

I just think they made a major asthetic snafu with this new zx10. i went to the IMS, and even the Kaw rep said everyone hated it. Hell, HE hated it.

Now, looks arent everything..and it's been getting nice ass reviews..but I will definately pass on this production cycle.

To each his own, of course. but the people who like it are in the minority on this bike...judging from the IMS and from Kaw reps themselves.

o i agree most def. like you said the people who like it are in the minority.

funny you bring up the 250 i agreee i love it. my friend ordered his like a month ago and it was shipped out of japan last week and they were hoping to have it at the dealership, but to everyone's disappointment it was a no show as of saturday. :( but being the good friend i am like always.... i made him feel so much better by letting him know that if a motorcycle was to get "lost in the mail" his luck would take him that far! lol:D

o i agree most def. like you said the people who like it are in the minority.

funny you bring up the 250 i agreee i love it. my friend ordered his like a month ago and it was shipped out of japan last week and they were hoping to have it at the dealership, but to everyone's disappointment it was a no show as of saturday. :( but being the good friend i am like always.... i made him feel so much better by letting him know that if a motorcycle was to get "lost in the mail" his luck would take him that far! lol:D

LOL My girlfriend was looking at gixxer 600's..but she's short and she has to tippy toe the bike. I didn't feel comfortable with her doing that (she dropped one of mine getting it out of the garage). I told her to look at the 250 after reading a review of it. granted, kaw needs some help in the color and styling dept. She wasn't thrilled with the colors, but it was the only bike she was comfortable on. She's getting the all black one. They nailed the redesign in the 08's. the older ones look like retarded scooters (nothing against scooters).

The 250 is Kaw's best selling bike! Shoot, at $3500 it's a no brainer.

no doubt! the price is amazing and from all i have read there isnt a corner you are ever gonna have to break for lol.

my buddy ordered the green. he is on here but has been pretty busy with work and hasnt really had time to introduce himself yet.

where did she order hers from?

For the most part the 10's fine with me, it's just that ugly-ass bullhorn tailpipe. WTF were they thinking when they designed that? If I wanted a blunderbuss on a bike I'd install one on the upper, pointing forward to get the idiots out of the way.

I don't worry about pipes because I always buy aftermarket.

Now the mirrors aren't great, I agree, but I still think it's a hot bike.

It's a bike for little people though. I sat on it and I felt like I could pick it up and carry to my car. Too small.

I don't worry about pipes because I always buy aftermarket.

Now the mirrors aren't great, I agree, but I still think it's a hot bike.

It's a bike for little people though. I sat on it and I felt like I could pick it up and carry to my car. Too small.

interesting..I'm gonna try and sit on one this weekend.

so do the ones on my 636 but i havent changed them.

i have owned honda product as well and i almost bought an r6 when i was buying my bike. but sitting side by side the fit and finish of the zx6 was way way better than the yamaha. imo

Are you serious? The fit and finish was better on the KAW.? I HATE yamaha, and I will admit that their fit is finish is as good if not better than any other japanesse brands.The dealer must have done the finishing assembly with a hammer.

no joke the r6's pannels didn't line up as well and i really didnt like the gapping holes down below the bars. the 636 has the black pieces there but the r6 u can see the back of the headlights. i just didnt like that it looked cheap to me. but thats my opinion :)