Spotted 2008 Zx-10

rockybalboa

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're out towards Jamestown and Jefferson Outlet Mall all the time. You near there? Even though you have a Honda I'll still ride with ya. :cool:

I don't live there anymore. I grew up there...but I know the area really well still. My first job was at the outlet malls :)

All you gotta do is name the time and place. No police involved. You wanna go to a gym? Sure. Pick one. 4 oz gloves...MMA rules. name the place. What's that? Yeah...that's what i thought. Nothing.

You paid thousands of dollars in attorneys fees for hitting people?!?! LOL!! Who is the dumb one here?? LOL OMG You didn't see a pattern developing?

And because someone has a payment on a bike, they are a hood rat? And you deduced my skill level be me posting about calipers? WOW. That's good.

Straight to the ignore list for you.

Inya I definately dont would not want to fight ya. If patch wants to do this in columbus I can help you get a neutral place to keep everything cool shoot me a Pm

hell no you need to attend.

:lol: I'm not traveling to C-bus for an illegal fight that will last for 2 minutes like most of them do. This isn't HighSchool anymore. I use to all the time in HS. We had a place in a cornfield we held after school fights. If they're going to do it, they should atleast share a video with everyone.:p

Maybe we can organize an ohioriders fight night and let people "settle their differences" or fight for the hell of it and raise some money. Shit I would even give that money to charity. Now to find a venue....

BEST

IDEA

EVER

We would have to have people sign some waivers probably...raise some money for a good cause so we don't get any bad publicity.

The only problem is, if the Ohio Athletic Commission gets a hold of it..they will ass rape us.

I was at a fight a few weeks ago..and one (or more ) of the Star Boyz is (was) fighting in Mansfield?!?! Against a cop? Kinda a Cops Vs. Bikers or whoever night?? Something like that would be cool...but it would take $$ to pull off...and no one wants to see fights over in 30 seconds so we'd need at least a few people who are in decent shape or know how to fight.....really fight...not just sit behind a keyboard and think they can fight.

Anyways...just throwing some stuff out there. Maybe the OAC won't be a problem..I don't know.

:lol: I'm not traveling to C-bus for an illegal fight that will last for 2 minutes like most of them do. This isn't HighSchool anymore. I use to all the time in HS. We had a place in a cornfield we held after school fights. If they're going to do it, they should atleast share a video with everyone.:p

Bring ya ass !!!! LOL

We can do it in a gym somewhere...it will be 'sparing' as far as the dojo/gym is concerned.

Man you got a free place to stay too. I am going to join you for one of those rides up to Detroit, I got some people to see and some others to meet

I'll give you some lead time on a big ride...so you can meet the peeps. All good dudes up there. We have a lot of fun.

They have a track day this Saturday (tomorrow) but I have other plans. They do a shit load of rides during the year. I'll keep you posted. We can ride up, or throw em in the trailer and do it that way.