• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 = Dry Weight 485 lbs.

6 = Dry Weight 368.2 lbs.

Not 250lbs goober, just barely over 117lbs more. :p

Many 10 riders are using the 14 brakes.

I figured it was more then that ... However you are quoting dry weight... Show me the wet weight differences and I will bet its at least another 20lbs heavier.. could be wrong though..

who said the front of an 06 zx10 looks good? it is a huge goldfish. someone needs glasses. 04-05 zx10 looks the cleanest of all buthte08 looks hella better than a 06-07 zx10. and i ride a fzr400!

I ride the sweetest 250 east of the Mississippi.:badgerrock:

who said the front of an 06 zx10 looks good? it is a huge goldfish. someone needs glasses. 04-05 zx10 looks the cleanest of all buthte08 looks hella better than a 06-07 zx10. and i ride a fzr400!

I don't necessarily like my front either..I just said I like it better than the 08 with the clip on turn indicators. So next time when grown people are talking, shut your pie hole.:thefinger:

God, the 14 has tremendous brakes! Better than what my 636 had!

Every one who has put the 14 calipers on, loves it. I picked up a set on Ebay with 200 miles on them. I got some new braided brake lines too. New pads as well. She should be stopping on a dime.

One of the things I didn't like about the '06 10 was I noticed some brake fade in the front. My 95 Fizzer stopped way better. But that's about to change.

I don't necessarily like my front either..I just said I like it better than the 08 with the clip on turn indicators. So next time when grown people are talking, shut your pie hole.:thefinger:

you don't your front either, well i don't like you :p . umm i have seen quite a few 08 10's in race trim and they look way better just as if the huge frame protecting muffler comes off. also if you don't own one who the hell cares about BLINKERS. buy new mirrors buy whatever the hell you would want to make it look how you want it.

what is that smell? ohh the wind is blowing from Cleveland and it smells like ass.

and grown people are talking? i am 47 years old and 295 lbs at 5'1" am i grown yet? i am the Internet tough guy and i am soooo tough i know i could eat more jelly doughnuts than you. don't make me waste my gas to drive to Cleveland to prove how tough i am by calling you out to a doughnut contest. how tough are you? can you pee in the potty? make snow angels? or swing higher than i can?

Every one who has put the 14 calipers on, loves it. I picked up a set on Ebay with 200 miles on them. I got some new braided brake lines too. New pads as well. She should be stopping on a dime.

One of the things I didn't like about the '06 10 was I noticed some brake fade in the front. My 95 Fizzer stopped way better. But that's about to change.

also you do not need zx14 calipers. try a good master cylinder like a brembo with kevlar lines, rotors and pads. you will be amazed what your bike will do. hell just a brake flush with good fluid will make a world of difference. if you dont believe me come ride mine. but a few people here have and will tell you how nasty my brakes are.

and if you are wondering, yes i do have a zx10.

BABY HITLER RULES!!!!

you don't your front either, well i don't like you :p . umm i have seen quite a few 08 10's in race trim and they look way better just as if the huge frame protecting muffler comes off. also if you don't own one who the hell cares about BLINKERS. buy new mirrors buy whatever the hell you would want to make it look how you want it.

what is that smell? ohh the wind is blowing from Cleveland and it smells like ass.

and grown people are talking? i am 47 years old and 295 lbs at 5'1" am i grown yet? i am the Internet tough guy and i am soooo tough i know i could eat more jelly doughnuts than you. don't make me waste my gas to drive to Cleveland to prove how tough i am by calling you out to a doughnut contest. how tough are you? can you pee in the potty? make snow angels? or swing higher than i can?

I'll PM you my address if you want. Name the time and date.

How the hell is someone going to buy mirrors for a bike that's barely been on the market for a few weeks? The aftermarket for a ZX10 is nothing like a Busa or Gixxer...let alone a brand new model. The clip on lights make the front ugly..they aren't pleasing at all. Same with the exhuast. Yeah, it's the first to come off usually, but it's not like you are going to have a lot of options to work with if you buy the bike now.

Again..my opinion. You are entitled to yours. instead of saying'well my opinion is that I like it', you chose to attack me by saying I need glasses. no biggie..doesn't make me cry at all...just don't be surprised when someone tells you to go have a kiddie conversation somewhere else.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions...it doesn't make someone else's opinion any more wrong or right.

Again, if you are man enough and want to make the drive to Cleveland, I'll send you my address. Otherwise, STFU.

also you do not need zx14 calipers. try a good master cylinder like a brembo with kevlar lines, rotors and pads. you will be amazed what your bike will do. hell just a brake flush with good fluid will make a world of difference. if you dont believe me come ride mine. but a few people here have and will tell you how nasty my brakes are.

and if you are wondering, yes i do have a zx10.

BABY HITLER RULES!!!!

And spend more money than just buying the ZX14 calipers?? To get the same results? yeah, that makes sense.

I'll PM you my address if you want. Name the time and date.

How the hell is someone going to buy mirrors for a bike that's barely been on the market for a few weeks? The aftermarket for a ZX10 is nothing like a Busa or Gixxer...let alone a brand new model. The clip on lights make the front ugly..they aren't pleasing at all. Same with the exhuast. Yeah, it's the first to come off usually, but it's not like you are going to have a lot of options to work with if you buy the bike now.

Again..my opinion. You are entitled to yours. instead of saying'well my opinion is that I like it', you chose to attack me by saying I need glasses. no biggie..doesn't make me cry at all...just don't be surprised when someone tells you to go have a kiddie conversation somewhere else.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions...it doesn't make someone else's opinion any more wrong or right.

Again, if you are man enough and want to make the drive to Cleveland, I'll send you my address. Otherwise, STFU.

actually going to Brunswick for work this week, send your address. maybe meet at a gentleman's club and have a beer. as for parts the us market kinda sucks for bikes. try Europe or japan. i bought a set of mirrors from magical racing in japan, way sweeter than what is available in the us market.

ohh and so i don't banned from site for 3 days here is what i think of you

shut up you ***** a**hole, worthless ****** **** **** ******I* ********* ****** * **** ***** **** **** ***** ******* ******. **********! ********! *******(*****)******* ****** * ** ** ******* ***** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ******!!!!! *******************!

#@#@$%&*&^&*

there Ben there was no racial, violence or threats to a member. written at all.

I am gonna have a road trip to go **** **** *** ** * ******

also i am including a pic of me so you cant miss me if we get the wonderfyul chance to meet up and do some ********** *********

And spend more money than just buying the ZX14 calipers?? To get the same results? yeah, that makes sense.

same results? go ride a track day and see how fast you will get brake fade. if your stock setup sucks then try fluid and lines. if they don't work the way you want then do your calipers. but i was saying i have stock calipers and there is no problem with my bike.

as far as money if you have it spend it. if you don't try a band aid

ohh and btw don't use zx14 calipers, if you know anything about hydraulic fluid theory you would understand that you would need a larger master cylinder to push more fluid due to increased displacement of the pistons in the calipers. if you do that and do a bit of hard braking you will know what it feels like to crap your pants. a few people i do know and went to Jennings GP track with me know this for a fact(poop stinks). if you really desire better calipers by someones opinions do 2007-2008 zx6 calipers, they have the same piton size as the 04-07 zx10 so a new master cylinder is not needed.

so have fun with your brakes, but please if we ever ride together please stay in front of me, i don't really want to be ass packed by someone who has a PhD in fluid theories and researched fluid displacements and line pressures with the effective results. fo rreference look here http://www.everything2.org/title/hydraulic%2520fluid

also you never answered how many doughnuts can you eat?

ohh and btw don't use zx14 calipers, if you know anything about hydraulic fluid theory you would understand that you would need a larger master cylinder to push more fluid due to increased displacement of the pistons in the calipers. if you do that and do a bit of hard braking you will know what it feels like to crap your pants. a few people i do know and went to Jennings GP track with me know this for a fact(poop stinks). if you really desire better calipers by someones opinions do 2007-2008 zx6 calipers, they have the same piton size as the 04-07 zx10 so a new master cylinder is not needed.

so have fun with your brakes, but please if we ever ride together please stay in front of me, i don't really want to be ass packed by someone who has a PhD in fluid theories and researched fluid displacements and line pressures with the effective results. fo rreference look here http://www.everything2.org/title/hydraulic%2520fluid

also you never answered how many doughnuts can you eat?

The calipers COME with the ZX14 master cylinder. So, I guess the zx14 stock cylinder is not sufficient then?

The calipers COME with the ZX14 master cylinder. So, I guess the zx14 stock cylinder is not sufficient then?

well i have seen calipers for sale with master and with out, you stated

ZX-14 Calipers come on sometime soon
,not that you had the master, well good thing you have the master, all should be fine for you with that.

just trying to keep you from a disaster on brakes.

if doughnuts are not your pleasure what works? hot dogs? we could go chili dogging!

actually going to Brunswick for work this week, send your address. maybe meet at a gentleman's club and have a beer. as for parts the us market kinda sucks for bikes. try Europe or japan. i bought a set of mirrors from magical racing in japan, way sweeter than what is available in the us market.

ohh and so i don't banned from site for 3 days here is what i think of you

shut up you ***** a**hole, worthless ****** **** **** ******I* ********* ****** * **** ***** **** **** ***** ******* ******. **********! ********! *******(*****)******* ****** * ** ** ******* ***** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ******!!!!! *******************!

#@#@$%&*&^&*

there Ben there was no racial, violence or threats to a member. written at all.

I am gonna have a road trip to go **** **** *** ** * ******

also i am including a pic of me so you cant miss me if we get the wonderfyul chance to meet up and do some ********** *********

You're the typical definition of an internet keyboard warrior. You talk all this garbage because you are shielded by your PC and your monitor. Why would I want to go to a 'club' with you? You are talking about coming up to Cleveland to do something...and I am giving you a chance to do it.

Here's what we'll do. You tell me the day and time you want to come to Cleveland. We'll get our schedules together, and you can come to my house. I want everyone reading this thread to know when (if) this is happening. I am very interested in seeing the look on your face.

Once we agree on a date and time, I'll send my address. Anyone on the forum is welcome to attend.

You're the typical definition of an internet keyboard warrior. You talk all this garbage because you are shielded by your PC and your monitor. Why would I want to go to a 'club' with you? You are talking about coming up to Cleveland to do something...and I am giving you a chance to do it.

Here's what we'll do. You tell me the day and time you want to come to Cleveland. We'll get our schedules together, and you can come to my house. I want everyone reading this thread to know when (if) this is happening. I am very interested in seeing the look on your face.

Once we agree on a date and time, I'll send my address. Anyone on the forum is welcome to attend.

yeah buddy, this is so much fun for me while it is a slow at work. Internet tough guy? don't think so, a few people here know me and i HATE violence but normally i will swing on a dumb person. not scared to hit someone if it is meaningful. now you define meaningful.

oh and i am not scared at all here is my address

6745 retton rd

reynoldsburg oh 40368

321-948-9926

ohh and my work to

6335 perimeter loop rd

dublin oh

some on down man we can hang out or hang with the homies, or hang up dumb ninjas

but why be mad because i think your bike looks like a goldfish? or i have money to buy what i want for toys?

yeah buddy, this is so much fun for me while it is a slow at work. Internet tough guy? don't think so, a few people here know me and i HATE violence but normally i will swing on a dumb person. not scared to hit someone if it is meaningful. now you define meaningful.

oh and i am not scared at all here is my address

6745 retton rd

reynoldsburg oh 40368

321-948-9926

ohh and my work to

6335 perimeter loop rd

dublin oh

some on down man we can hang out or hang with the homies, or hang up dumb ninjas

but why be mad because i think your bike looks like a goldfish? or i have money to buy what i want for toys?

YOU..not me..YOU said you were going to come to Cleveland. I never said anything about paying you a visit. Don't try to tap dance out of it now. And don't act like this is about you not liking my bike. I could care less. You don't make the payments on it.

If you wanna back slide out of it...fine. But don't act like this is about me getting mad at you because you prefer a different bike or you would rather buy rotors instead of a caliper. :rolleyes: