Spotted 2008 Zx-10

rockybalboa

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy I work with (well they let him go now because he's in jail) is up for manslaughter right now for punching a guy 1x! He was out at WaffleHouse in Washington Courthouse at 3am after a night of drinking with buddies. Some guy started shit with him and in the parking lot he punched him 1x, guy went down and his head hit the ground. The police came and they took him to him to the hospital because he was unconcious. He latered died that morning. Now at the age of 25 and college graduate, guy I work with life is now fucked! All because of some trash talking idiot he didn't even know. :(

So, before you guys try to act tough and say you don't mind swinging at eachother. Remember, that 1 punch could cost you your life. Life behind bars that is. You never know what that 1 punch will cost.

Just grow up and let people do what they want to do. You don't like it? Keep your mouth shut and worry about yourself. ;)

I had that trouble once.I was camping when some guy tried to stab me,I took the knife then punched him. One time and one time only,then he almost died.Guess who got to spend the night in jail?I have stopped punching people!At least now I tell them they need a signed fight contract or I'm not intrested!

yeah buddy, this is so much fun for me while it is a slow at work. Internet tough guy? don't think so, a few people here know me and i HATE violence but normally i will swing on a dumb person. not scared to hit someone if it is meaningful. now you define meaningful.

oh and i am not scared at all here is my address

6745 retton rd

reynoldsburg oh 40368

321-948-9926

ohh and my work to

6335 perimeter loop rd

dublin oh

some on down man we can hang out or hang with the homies, or hang up dumb ninjas

but why be mad because i think your bike looks like a goldfish? or i have money to buy what i want for toys?

Now I'm gonna put ur house and possessions on craigslist fo FREE! :D annnnnddd ur workplace!

A guy I work with (well they let him go now because he's in jail) is up for manslaughter right now for punching a guy 1x! He was out at WaffleHouse in Washington Courthouse at 3am after a night of drinking with buddies. Some guy started shit with him and in the parking lot he punched him 1x, guy went down and his head hit the ground. The police came and they took him to him to the hospital because he was unconcious. He latered died that morning. Now at the age of 25 and college graduate, guy I work with life is now fucked! All because of some trash talking idiot he didn't even know. :(

So, before you guys try to act tough and say you don't mind swinging at eachother. Remember, that 1 punch could cost you your life. Life behind bars that is. You never know what that 1 punch will cost.

Just grow up and let people do what they want to do. You don't like it? Keep your mouth shut and worry about yourself. ;)

Well said NinjaNick :cheers:

I will tell the story to anyone interested,but I type real slow.It would take me two days to type the whole thing out.Ask in person something and i'll fill you in.

And before he starts patcbr's version is wrong so DON"T listen to what he has to say.

My whole point was to expose him for a fraud. I have no need to go picking fights on the internet. It's pointless. Having said that, I'm not going to talk shit to someone and claim to come to his town to do some harm to him either. At that point, it's put up or shut up, and this fool obviously had no intention of backing up anything he says. That's the worst kind..they hide behind others or technology to spit their garbage, because they know in the real world they can't do it. So in one sentence, I am worth swinging on, and in the next paragraph you want to drink a beer with me? LOL

I am a man of my word..but I am also man enough to not talk shit about anyone if I wasn't prepared to back it up...and the offer still stands. As far as I am concerned, this is old news. I'm not going to discuss it anymore.The outcome is pretty much as I predicted.

Anyways..we should get back on topic.

free bump for washington court house! :guitar: god I miss that wafflehouse

I will tell the story to anyone interested,but I type real slow.It would take me two days to type the whole thing out.Ask in person something and i'll fill you in.

And before he starts patcbr's version is wrong so DON"T listen to what he has to say.

we killed a guy for trying to kill us, he is dead we are not. rocky i know WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMMER

YOU..not me..YOU said you were going to come to Cleveland. I never said anything about paying you a visit. Don't try to tap dance out of it now. And don't act like this is about you not liking my bike. I could care less. You don't make the payments on it.

If you wanna back slide out of it...fine. But don't act like this is about me getting mad at you because you prefer a different bike or you would rather buy rotors instead of a caliper. :rolleyes:

back slide? did i ever bring violence to you?i think i said lets eat doughnuts. if eating doughnuts is something different where you live......

i am past paying my attorney for hitting dumb people. and yes if you want look you my court records and you will see that i am not full of shit. i have paid over 10 grand the last 4 years to attorneys and just don't wanna pay anymore. but i will pay for doughnuts.

BTW you have payments on your bike? hell no i would not pay them for you. i you want toys you really should pay cash or pay then off in a year. car and house and school take the payments but a toy? now you sound like a ghetto hood rat trying to act big because you have "credits"

umm we can be civil with each other and i am SORRY that i made fun of you for only buying calipers, then a master cylinder later too. I just think you are not a very educated or skilled rider with much knowledge about bikes. I am sorry and if you need any help setting up your bike i will help. i have done 2 zx14 conversion and watched a 3rd, i also did a zx6 swap fro a 07 zx10.

if you don't take my apology then dough nut eating contest it is

SORRY

ohhh yeah and if we had a gym, a ring and gloves you could not whip my ass. but i am sure you think the same thing. so let me say again

SORRY

All you gotta do is name the time and place. No police involved. You wanna go to a gym? Sure. Pick one. 4 oz gloves...MMA rules. name the place. What's that? Yeah...that's what i thought. Nothing.

You paid thousands of dollars in attorneys fees for hitting people?!?! LOL!! Who is the dumb one here?? LOL OMG You didn't see a pattern developing?

And because someone has a payment on a bike, they are a hood rat? And you deduced my skill level be me posting about calipers? WOW. That's good.

Straight to the ignore list for you.

All you gotta do is name the time and place. No police involved. You wanna go to a gym? Sure. Pick one. 4 oz gloves...MMA rules. name the place. What's that? Yeah...that's what i thought. Nothing.

You paid thousands of dollars in attorneys fees for hitting people?!?! LOL!! Who is the dumb one here?? LOL OMG You didn't see a pattern developing?

And because someone has a payment on a bike, they are a hood rat? And you deduced my skill level be me posting about calipers? WOW. That's good.

Straight to the ignore list for you.

here is the place Old School Boxing Club on 41st st Cleveland. my buddies from school run it, oh and yeah mma? i trained with them for mma as they fight pro. it has been a few years but some people know i like to kick.

so if anyone knows this joker please pm him with this. my cell is on this post.

mma lets go so much better than boxing!