Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

Ok back on topic, I just added a few pics to the original post. Finally got a few rays of sun out today so I put a fresh coat of wax on and cleaned a little chain wax off the wheel. She's all ready for a new owner including a full tank of gas and an oil change.

so where are you at on tickets? half way, sold out?

I wish I was sold out, but not yet! I've sold about 55 with another 15-20 that I should be selling soon. Most of this has been online, and I realized I better start stepping up local sales to friends/family, etc. I've asked the dealership I go into all the time and they are letting me put up a flyer there.

I've also decided that if I don't sell all 200 but at least like 150 I will pull a winner anyways.

This thread should be reposted on other local-ish forums.

Looking into that as well. I'm not really a member of many other forums though and haven't had much luck on ones where I'm not well known. I wouldn't say I'm "well known" as far as this forum goes, but I have met quite a few of you in person and most of the trackday group here would vouch for me.

Hey it's going good. I'm up to 77 official sales that I have received payment for. Like last time I have another 15 or so that promised to buy a ticket, just waiting to actually collect from them. Things were slowing down with the forums I had posted on, so I had to find some new ways to get the word out. I've got a few friends helping to sell tickets, my dad and cousin are selling some down in Florida, I'm posting on a couple other forums, and bringing it to the last 2 Moto Series rounds. Hopefully I'll get them all sold by the deadline!

I've also decided that if I get at least 150 sold I WILL still go on with the drawing. I would obviously like to sell them all, but either way it will be a good chunk of change for my brother. He's got a couple bills in from the hospital, and a quote for what rehab is going to cost him after his insurance runs out.....:(:eek:

Edited by TRMN8TR