Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

i would love to come but our company "get super drunk off the bosses money" christmas party is that day.. ill take a ticket, send me some info d00d.

EDIT:: idk how long you guys will be there but if we leave that party and you folks are still up there, the wife and i will stop by.. and btw.. what your doing for your brother, takes a real man to do that. i know how much i love my bike, and to just give it up for the sake of him. props man, mad props goes to you. i wish your brother the best, and tell him i said to never give up.

Edited by bshultz0930

Not that I am concerned, but there will be a video of the drawing, right? My dad was ragging on me the other day that I got scammed...

Yep, they are planning to Video it...

I'd trust 80% of the people here, and probably 95% of the "regulars"....

most of us are stand-up guys (or in some cases girls).

Yup I plan to record it. All I have at the moment is my smart phone, but I'm trying to borrow a little better camera from a coworker.

Also why I'm having it at a public place that anyone can stop out to. There will likely be a few forum members there like scottb, possibly Marty (Photos by Marty) and jbot if he makes it in time. As well as several coworkers that all bought tickets.

FWIW, I assure you that not only is the drawing going to be done as legit as possible, but that ALL of the funds raised from this are going straight to my brother to help cover his medical bills and future rehab.

Yup I plan to record it. All I have at the moment is my smart phone, but I'm trying to borrow a little better camera from a coworker.

Also why I'm having it at a public place that anyone can stop out to. There will likely be a few forum members there like scottb, possibly Marty (Photos by Marty) and jbot if he makes it in time. As well as several coworkers that all bought tickets.

FWIW, I assure you that not only is the drawing going to be done as legit as possible, but that ALL of the funds raised from this are going straight to my brother to help cover his medical bills and future rehab.

Yeah I can vouch for Brandon, especially on something like this. I 100% know that he would never do anything wrong to anyone that didnt deserve it. I mean I sleep with him on occasion and he always brings me breakfast in the morning.

Haha thanks John.

So, the drawing is tomorrow! I'm actually getting excited myself to see who wins this thing. I hope it finds a good home.

For those of you that can't make it out to Paninis in Euclid, I am working on a live broadcast. As long as there is at least decent 3G coverage, or better yet if they had wifi, then you can tune in tomorrow around 6:30-7 and watch at:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/trmn8tr

I tested it out tonight and it worked, but that was at my house on wifi. I will post up here and let everyone know we are about to start so you can go to the site.

Thanks again guys, "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"

Does this channel also work in your bedroom?

Check around midnight and you will find out, lol. You might see me and 3 hot chicks having an orgy, or you might just see my hairy white ass. You'll never know till you tune in.

Edited by TRMN8TR

My stove is pulled out because I just had to replace that entire wall. Water damage and ants. Putting up the last coat of paint tonight. So please disregard my filthy, disorganized kitchen while its under construction.

Go STEELERS!

Streaming at 7pm right? I need to make sure I tell the wife to make me a sammich and get me a cooler of beer so I can watch you pull my name. Then have some crazy sexy time while celebrating. (In reality she will be putting up the christmas tree while I drink Black Velvet and some Camo whiskey I just had to buy, and watch you pull my name. I will make my own sammich or just order pizza, eat it all, then have sexy time with my new bike.)

Streaming at 7pm right? I need to make sure I tell the wife to make me a sammich and get me a cooler of beer so I can watch you pull my name. Then have some crazy sexy time while celebrating. (In reality she will be putting up the christmas tree while I drink Black Velvet and some Camo whiskey I just had to buy, and watch you pull my name. I will make my own sammich or just order pizza, eat it all, then have sexy time with my new bike.)

Lol, ya 6:30-7pm. Not sure how long I'm gonna make all the work people stick around, and how long to get everything set up/organized. I'll post up here ahead of time and maybe someone can go to my channel and post up telling me if they can see my video or not before we start the drawing.

Also heading to Paninis at lunch to see what kind of reception I get there and if they have wifi or not. Really hoping they have wifi, I tried it last night just over a 3G connection and it was lagging quite a bit. With wifi it was actually pretty good.

Lol, ya 6:30-7pm. Not sure how long I'm gonna make all the work people stick around, and how long to get everything set up/organized. I'll post up here ahead of time and maybe someone can go to my channel and post up telling me if they can see my video or not before we start the drawing.

Also heading to Paninis at lunch to see what kind of reception I get there and if they have wifi or not. Really hoping they have wifi, I tried it last night just over a 3G connection and it was lagging quite a bit. With wifi it was actually pretty good.

K, Ill be watching in my birthday suit redy to celebrate. Well I hope I'm home from work by then.