Charity Raffle - 2011 Triumph Daytona 675 with 2,500 miles

TRMN8TR

No he isn't.

I'm still at Paninis for awhile and my cell phone service sucks here so I'll post up a million thanks later.

I'm glad the video worked live but apparently I didn't "save" the video right after I ended it. So if you didn't see it live its not there.

Alright I'm back home and wanted to stop in and give my many thanks to all that helped support me and my brother through this whole thing. Not only with buying my tickets but with moral support, prayers, and kind words. I can't say enough to thank you all.

This was WAY more work than I thought it would be and by the end I was sick of selling raffle tickets, lol. The final count was 184 of the 200 tickets sold, which is going to be a huge help for my brother. Hopefully it will allow him to concentrate on rehab and getting better and not worrying about hospital bills.

It's been a rough 3 months for him so far, and I'm sure the road ahead is going to be full of ups and downs, good moments and bad ones. But I really believe he is gonna pull through this and be walking again some day. The therapists are amazed at the progress he has made in 3 months time.

Yep 100% class by Brandon, straight forward through the whole event, and even made sure he had nothing to do with the name drawing.

But in the end, what matters is what we were able to help with, and that's his brothers recovery.

Soapbox; my wife is a physical therapist, I have a pretty good idea what people pay for rehabilitation in order to meet what is needed to be able to live at home, and trust me, this isn't cheap. When I say that, think year's salary, think more than that for most of us, that isn't counting the actual surgery or anything. End soap box.

What we did was help someone who is a family member of "our" family. Brandon, although is just not getting his post count to whore status, is a huge part of the OR family. He is helpful at trackdays and race days, he is very fun to hangout with, and he does have a ton of knowledge and skill. He probably knows more about Triumphs than most people here, at least how to race them. And what OR did was help to support his true brother in his recovery to a normal life.

For that, I give OR Kudos, and hope that we look at all $ spent in that way. The bike was cool and all, but in the end, who cares, it's about helping family.