Noob with a sob story

DamonC

I meant to quote NinjaNick, with this.

:lol: It's all good. I was at a lost because It didn't make sense to me. It's hard to know a persons intentions and interpreting them by just reading a post online. Using the smilies on the side help a bit at times.

Edited by NinjaNick

Thanks again everyone.

UPDATE: Heard from the insurance adjuster today. They've totaled the bike. Gotta say I'm shocked. I knew the front and mid fairings, headlight assembly, front fender, and front brake lines were trashed. I was worried that the radiator and some additional electrical components were ruined too, but I never even considered that the bike could be a total loss. This bike didn't hit the ground.

Anyway, looks My Panagale experience ended before it ever started. I'm like Lennie in Of Mice and Men. Feel free to pile on!

Thanks again everyone.

UPDATE: Heard from the insurance adjuster today. They've totaled the bike. Gotta say I'm shocked. I knew the front and mid fairings, headlight assembly, front fender, and front brake lines were trashed. I was worried that the radiator and some additional electrical components were ruined too, but I never even considered that the bike could be a total loss. This bike didn't hit the ground.

Anyway, looks My Panagale experience ended before it ever started. I'm like Lennie in Of Mice and Men. Feel free to pile on!

Why don't you get the reimbursement and buy another one?

BTW - it's Panigale with an I.