614 paintworx review

Dubguy85

I bought a new triumph 675r and needed some track skins for it. My buddy had a 675 that he was selling and I bought his used bodywork off of him for a steal. I didn't even open the box to see what it looked like (I've seen it mounted on his bike) but I just sent the box over to Paul to have him repaint it to match my stock pearl white 675R color. Paul and I agreed on a time that I needed it back by. That agreed time was today, because a friend of mine was coming over for a trackday, so I wouldn't have to pay to ship it. Pauls communication through the whole thing was absolutely awesome. :bow: Any time I had a question, it was answered quickly. Unfortunately when he started on the prep he realized it had been spray painted 3 different times, and he had to strip it down to fiberglass and re gel coat.. I felt like crap and offered to pay for any extra work that went into prep. He was like "I see it all the time, it's not big deal." He prepped it, and realized a few pieces work weak and needed re fiberglassed, and he did that as well. Well I received the bodywork tonight, and it BLOWS away anything I could have thought. He added number plates, and a sweet red flake that makes the pearl POP! It looks incredible, and the price was WAAAAY to good.. I actually paid him a little more because the work was way to good for that price. I will post pics when it is mounted.. I can't say thanks enough to Paul and the favor he does OR members with unbeatable paint with an unbeatable price....

U R THE FREAKIN MAN!!! thanks dude!

• Upvote 1

I don't know if Paul is doing stock body work or not anymore. You can contact him about it though.

Last I talked to him, he is not over loading himself anymore... Which is good, he can put out amazing work, do it without rushing, and have time to communicate to his customer base.

And maybe he will have some time for himself now too :)

Ninjanick, I still do street bodywork. I'm just not taking a bunch of bikes at the same time as I'm trying to enjoy life with my family. I'll hook you up like a tow truck when you're ready. Thanks for the kind words mr kaler. Can't wait to see it together and in the sun

• Upvote 1

Hey paul, I have a set of shark skinz sitting in a box, I've had for a couple months now. Eventually, I want to have it painted plain white and on the bike. I'm in no rush though, just rocking my half faired stock stuff!

Maybe I can hit you up in the winter or spring time if you're not overloaded?

• 2 months later...