Armalite AR30

rawlins87

Selling the safe queen as i dont shoot it and would rather have a smaller caliber rifle and another project bike.

Ar30 chambered in 300WinMag

Armalite bi-pod

ar30.jpg

ar30-2.jpg

389234_320467981350899_562502578_n.jpg

180004_10150100546812591_1116835_n.jpg

Retail is $2021 for the gun and $241 for the bipod + the 100 or whatever is was for the case.

I have the gun, bipod, and heavy duty pelican case to go with the gun.

$1700 obo

PRICE DROP $1500

Edited by rawlins87

What kind of optic are you running, and is that barrel free floating?

I can't remember the optic. Its just a cheaper one (I think Simmons). Yes the barrel is free floating

Based on the same revolutionary technology as its big brother the AR50-A1™, the smaller AR-30 offers the same amazing results. Boast a 26”, free floating, chrome moly barrel. Also features a rugged single stage trigger and a 5 round detachable magazine for fast reloads. Features a metallic stock to action interface. The patented V-Lock™ bedding wedge and V-Block stock assure absolute strength and repeatability for superb accuracy. The aluminum stock reinforces the receiver like a bench rest sleeve. Includes Bi-pod adapter, Owners Manual, 10 min. sight base, one five round magazine and covered by Limited Lifetime Warranty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...