Who would I talk to...

Dweezel

Buy some or Donate.

Thats kinda the idea there jackass :p needed to know who to talk to, I kinda figured it was Satan but who the hell knows with this place :D

Oh yeah, you bringing that sled to the track rental? I wanna race it :D

Thats kinda the idea there jackass :p needed to know who to talk to, I kinda figured it was Satan but who the hell knows with this place :D

Oh yeah, you bringing that sled to the track rental? I wanna race it :D

I think we talk to Satan more than most people do in a lifetime.:eek::nono:

I can't make it probably because it's during a weekday.

I was hanging out with Brock Davidson Saturday for a bit and he notified me that he is trying to get the dragway down here for his own private use for him and his R&D team, but he told me to get ahold of him this spring and he said I can join them and have unlimited access to the track! That put a smile on my face. He offered to give me lessons too. I've never been on the drag strip, so having someone who's even beat Rickey Gadson before give me some pointers will be awesome! I got to know him a few years ago from a mutual friend and Brock is a great guy outside of bikes too.

no, no, they exist, I've seen them before, LPSanders had one on her bike, and several people on the rides I've been on had them, I think maybe their only for the Columbus Elite. :cry:

Nope, just for cool people. :D No but seriously, we have mailed a few out to people. We ran out for awhile there. Come to the Dyno Day and there will be steekers! :cheers:

I was just kidding about them being a myth Dweezel. I've had 2 stickers already. I had one on my windscreen of my 6, but got banned and peeled it off! :lol:

I wouldn't mind having an OHIORIDERS.NET T-SHIRT in XXL though. Ben, Carie, you listening? :)

you beat me to it nick, i was going to say something about the 6's stickers.

and i didnt even know we had shirts......

I was just kidding about them being a myth Dweezel. I've had 2 stickers already. I had one on my windscreen of my 6, but got banned and peeled it off! :lol:

I wouldn't mind having an OHIORIDERS.NET T-SHIRT in XXL though. Ben, Carie, you listening? :)

Gray okay? We only have gray XXL. They are $12.00 plus shipping. They only say Ohioriders but they look bad ass. Here is a green one.

l_7103fc4f67719b7803ecb772df995e87.jpg

We are hoping to get more colors soon.

That bed looks familiar.... :D Shhh

I don't want to know what or who you did in the spare bedroom.... :nono:

Anybody who's asked me for stickers I've told to ask Bornsinner. He's the sticker guy. Has been for awhile now. I do know he just ordered more. We're going to have a store setup soon on this site where you can purchase stickers, tshirts, polo shirts, jackets, etc. Its coming soon, I promise.