I would appreciate the help.. :)

hollywood3586

Thanks everyone! :)

To be honest I tried watching an episode online between classes and I saw 15 minutes of them getting a pig for a pet.. Never again. :nono:

@ninjanick I'm pretty sure you'll only have to enter your info once. After tht it's just a matter of signing in with your email and voting. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I did some modeling when I was about her age. I mostly did some mall shows and I loved it. You could check at your local malls to see if they ever do this. I think it was through John Casablanca. When I was older - high school age - I did some mannequin modeling, which was also very fun, but it requires you to be still for a while, which idk if i could have done when i was younger. Anyway, my friend levi got a gig with davids bridal from one of the shows that we were in, so basically these shows are fun AND sometimes there's model scouts. Then on top of all that, you usually get an outrageous discount on the clothes you modeled.

I did some modeling when I was about her age. I mostly did some mall shows and I loved it. You could check at your local malls to see if they ever do this. I think it was through John Casablanca. When I was older - high school age - I did some mannequin modeling, which was also very fun, but it requires you to be still for a while, which idk if i could have done when i was younger. Anyway, my friend levi got a gig with davids bridal from one of the shows that we were in, so basically these shows are fun AND sometimes there's model scouts. Then on top of all that, you usually get an outrageous discount on the clothes you modeled.

Cool thanks for the info MJ. :) I just dont want her to feel like she has to do anything. I want her to have fun with it.

yeah. best way to do it. I knew a couple of the girls that were there hated it, or were just under so much pressure from their moms - it was ridiculous. I always enjoyed doing it and basically begged my mom to take me. I got cut from the tryouts one year because I wasn't doing my posture correctly, but my sister made it, and I was soooo bummed. Turned out one of the girls got sick, so I got to fill in.