FS: NEW Logitech Harmony 1100 Remote

JStump

Roommate bought this thinking it would work with the PS3, which it does BUT it needs an additional adapter which he is too cheap to buy it. Opened yesterday and put back in the box this morning. $225 shipped.

getThumbNail.aspx?attachmentid=10346&size=200

Logitech Harmony 1100

One touch changes everything—with personalized home theater control

Let the show begin. With customizable color command screens and seamless control of up to 15 home theater components, this touch-screen tablet lets

you launch your movies, music, games, videos and favorite stations with a single touch.

One-touch activity controls

Simply touch icons like Watch TV to switch your entertainment

Remote turns on all the right devices in the right order—no more cheat sheets

Easy for anyone in the family to use

Customizable 3.5" color touch-screen

Full color with bright backlighting for an easy read—even in the dark

Personalize your screens with customizable commands, favorite channel icons and more

RF wireless support for hidden devices

Add a Logitech Harmony RF Extender (sold separately) to control components neatly hidden away inside a closed cabinet or closet.

One controls all

Universal control of up to 15 video, audio, music and gaming devices

Supports over 5,000 brands and 225,000 devices with new ones added every day

Works with devices you own today and add tomorrow

What you need:

Windows-compatible PC

Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7

USB port

CD-ROM drive

Internet access

Mac computer

Macintosh OS X 10.3 – 10.8

USB port

CD-ROM drive

Internet access

Package Contents

Harmony 1100 remote control

Charging station

USB cable

AC adapter

Lithium-ion battery

Edited by JStump

Roommate bought this thinking it would work with the PS3, which it does BUT it needs an additional adapter which he is too cheap to buy it. Opened yesterday and put back in the box this morning. $225 shipped.

Fleabay's got it for $130. He either takes it back to the place he purchased it from or takes the hit for not doing his research before buying a shiny new gadget. No dig on you Stumpy, but he opened the box and therefore it's a used item. If he wants to get his money back then he should take it up with the vendor, not a secondary market.

Edited by Cheech

This is atleast $50 cheaper than any retail site online. But I don't really care if this sells or not, his price, his loss haha.

I understand, and I hope you didn't think I was digging at you at all. He's just learned a valuable life lesson about technology. :)

I understand, and I hope you didn't think I was digging at you at all. He's just learned a valuable life lesson about technology. :)

Haha no, I got that. I definitely would have researched that prior to buying :D

That "fall for it" comment wasnt meant s a dig, I was simply implying what Cheech got on. Its used so if he paid 215 for it, and hes asking 225, that means the price went up on a used piece of electronics. Some would see that as a rip off, as others will see it as insane since as Cheech pointed out $100 bucks cheaper on ebay

That "fall for it" comment wasnt meant s a dig, I was simply implying what Cheech got on. Its used so if he paid 215 for it, and hes asking 225, that means the price went up on a used piece of electronics. Some would see that as a rip off, as others will see it as insane since as Cheech pointed out $100 bucks cheaper on ebay

Well he was adding $15 shipping, I'm sure he would take $200 local though. I would personally consider this new since I watched him open it last night and literally just plugged it in to charge it. But I could see how others may not see it like that.