new

nwatts

So because I live in California I can't be on this forum? Maybe I just don't talk to you! I just moved there not that its any of your business. Thanks jester for the welcome screw you magley in the nicest respectable way.

So because I live in California I can't be on this forum? Maybe I just don't talk to you! I just moved there not that its any of your business. Thanks jester for the welcome screw you magley in the nicest respectable way.

wanna ride tomorrow? Lol :D

You should have just introduced the website here urself in first post, people would have been more receptive

I didn't really care where it was from I was just looking for some friends with the same interest as me that's all. It's fine if you all don't want to chat with me because I'm not from there then that fine I'm sure there others that won't mind and if you all do I'll find a different site where I can talk motorcycles and not have to sit here and try to convince people I'm real

• Upvote 1