Reviews on bikes, gear, and accessories

nwatts

Hey everyone I was curious on what website everyone uses to check out reviews? I had a bad experience with some gear I purchase and I'm trying to avoid doing the same thing. I use -------- Has anyone heard of them or use this website? I've seen a lot of good things on there websites the last few days but I would like some input from all of you.

Edited by OsuMj
edited to remove spam.
  • Downvote 2

Hey everyone I was curious on what website everyone uses to check out reviews? I had a bad experience with some gear I purchase and I'm trying to avoid doing the same thing. I use.... Has anyone heard of them or use this website? I've seen a lot of good things on there websites the last few days but I would like some imput from all of you.

No spam here thank you for your imput. I do enjoy it when other respond to my post. Thanks for doing that! I checked out the first one didn't really like it. The second one was better. I think I'll just stick with the one I'm already using. I'm familiar with it and it seemed just as good. Thank once again

Have you even checked the videos out? I'm not generating any traffic any where. Those videos are bad as* and show some cool stunts on them. I shared them becuase I thought others would enjoy them too. I don't understand why it says to say where you got the information from and then when I put it in there I get some crap like this. You should go and check the videos out you might just like them. There all kinds of videos on here and know one cares when there from youtube or something like that but becuase it's from a site you don't know it's consider spam? So do I just talk about the videos and not reference where they come from? How am I suppose to do it, where I don't have comments like yours? I just wanted to share the videos thats all not trying to give you spam

This has been played out before; all of the quotes are from another forum. It doesn't appear that English is his first language or he is not all that educated. There are better was to go about what he is trying to do and if he needs others to tell him how to be successful I doubt he will be. Alienating the motorcycle community by lying to them or thinking that they are too stupid to see through your spamming bullshit isn't the best approach.

Edited by Uncle Punk
  • Upvote 1

Hey everyone I was curious on what website everyone uses to check out reviews? I had a bad experience with some gear I purchase and I'm trying to avoid doing the same thing. I use -------- Has anyone heard of them or use this website? I've seen a lot of good things on there websites the last few days but I would like some input from all of you.

I use columbusracing to get all my reviews and informative stuff. Check them out :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...