Lots of random stuff for sale

dustinsn3485

This has all been bought at some time or another and I need to sell it. Everything is still brand new in box except for the Predator tuner. First price is what was paid, second price is my initial asking price.

Local pick-up could be a little tricky, but it is possible. If you don't like a price message me if you're interested and we'll negotiate.

Thanks.

That's a good price on the Diablo tuner, as long as its unmarred from the car you had it on. I'd buy it,if I didn't already have one. If you don't sell it here, post over on the lxforum.

It was on a Dodge Charger SRT8. Did wonders for the car, it was sold and the tune was pulled from the car. The Diablo is back to full capability for any vehicle, also has the PC interface kit. I'm not sure jumping on a new forum with no posts and listing stuff up for sale would go over very well. You're welcome to post around if you think someone may have interest.

I'm in TN, but will be seeing my father next weekend so if there is any interest he could bring something back with him for a FTF sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...