FS: 1998 Suzuki RM 125

crazbiker4

Like the title says, im selling my 98 RM 125. It is very clean for a 98 and has the normal bumps and bruises for a dirt bike. I just put a Brand New Wiseco piston and ring and it only has been ridden for 20min to break it in. At the same time I put a new clutch and springs in. I have the receipt to prove it (this was about $180)!

The bike runs very well, starts up within a kick or two cold and one kick warm! The tires are Dunlops and are still decent. The bars are Answer Pro Taper... if your not familiar with this, they do not bend! Red valves are carbon fiber. The exhaust pipe and silencer are Bills Pipes. There is also a skid plate.

I am including 2 stands (push up and axle), 5 gal gas tank, extra levers, oil, some plastics, used v-force reed cage (needs new reeds), service manual, spark plug wrench, extra plugs, and oem silencer.

This bike is ready to ride, needs nothing other then a rider. I am putting it on OR first then I will put it up on CL if no hits....

Asking $1,400 O.B.O, Has a clean title! not looking for trades unless you have a Medium Transition Bottle Rocket with a Fox Float (mountain bike)

Photos:

RM125_01.jpg

RM125_02.jpg

RM125_09.jpg

RM125_04.jpg

RM125_10.jpg

RM125_12.jpg