Saddlemen Gel-Channel Sportbike Seats

RidersDiscount

Which seat did you get!?

I got the Tech seat with the memory foam. it is awesome! and another great bonus that they dont tell you about is that is comes with a passenger seat cover. You can either remove your existing rear seat cover and staple on the new one or just slide it over the existing...Makes the whole bike look uniform and gives the passenger a nice comfy seat as well. very very reasonable price too!

Love my seat!! very fast turn around from Nathan as well. I would recomend this seat to anyone!!

Thanks!

Price 06 R1?

Regular seat (non Joey Pascarella) please!!

PM on the way.

Is there one for my bike [02 cbr600f4i)?  price if there is?  thanks!!

Sorry MJ, nothing listed for your bike at this time.

I got the Tech seat with the memory foam. it is awesome! and another great bonus that they dont tell you about is that is comes with a passenger seat cover. You can either remove your existing rear seat cover and staple on the new one or just slide it over the existing...Makes the whole bike look uniform and gives the passenger a nice comfy seat as well. very very reasonable price too!

That was the secret bonus.  

yah :( I didn't think so... I think its time for a new bike. lol

You are in luck! We happen to have two available right meow

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/101711-fs-2012-triumph-daytona-675r-ama-dsb-spec-race-bike/

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/101702-fs-2012-suzuki-gsxr600-ama-dsb-spec-race-bike/

And they already come with a Saddlemen seat.

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Upvote 1