Untippable "motorcycle" hits the road

magley64

We have brown-outs as it is because of stress on the electrical grid. No way we're going to be able to support it when every jagoff in the nation decides that electric is the way to go.

Obama said hes gonna fix that issue by closing down coal fire plants...Oh wait...

So what happens when these anti-macho motorcyclists hit a gravel patch or grab a hand full of brake in a corner?

I bet with the gyro and the front to back wheel configuration, this thing would stay upright on wet ice...be interesting to see...

I used to ride a bicycle on the frozen pond behind my grandmothers house, I just kept the rear wheel spinning as fast as possible regardless of how fast I was actually travelling, and I could keep it upright usually.

i am kinda interested, would be way more interested ,if they would take off the roof , and have handle bars instead of driving wheel , if it doesn't lo-slide , that would be awesome .

Haha, chances are if the technology actually worked it would've been in mass production by now. A man can dream though.