Ducati 695 $2500!!!

vw151

If you are patient I'd be willing to bring it back from Indy next time I'm there, just throw in a bit of gas money. This would probably be weekend after this one.

Is this an offer for anyone or just Hob? If so how much gas money are you thinking?

Is this an offer for anyone or just Hob? If so how much gas money are you thinking?

Yah I'll do it for an OR member. I was thinking $50. That's less than it would cost me in gas to drive there and back in my truck. It's about 175 miles each way. I would be heading out there on the 26th and heading back on the 28th. Of course, if you wanted to have Ducati indy take care of the maintenance and pick it up a few weeks later, I'm up there pretty regularly and I'm willing to bet that Will could get it to the shop.

This is Indy to Columbus, or Dayton or somewhere on that route. I assume you live in Columbus. I'm not making an offer to deliver it anywhere in Ohio for $50.

Word on the street is the bike is tentatively sold and someone on here wants me to bring it to Columbus for them. Is this you imprez? If so give me a call 614-357-9706 or text me and we can work it out.

It does sound like a good picture. Although the two are not located near each other currently, I will try to get a little photo shoot going once I fix the Duc up and when we try each others vehicles out (I think I will be getting the better end of that deal). I plan to pull the engine this weekend and assess what needs to be done from there. If I can wrap everything up shortly and there is nice weather maybe it will still happen this year still.