Need some help

ninjachic

consider getting active on whatever ninja/EX250 forums there are out there and getting some pointers. on the way home after your savior got it running, did it run normally, or harsh, irregularly, sputtering, etc etc?

another suggestion: i highly recommend upping your ante, with cooking, cookies, and beer.

consider getting active on whatever ninja/EX250 forums there are out there and getting some pointers. on the way home after your savior got it running, did it run normally, or harsh, irregularly, sputtering, etc etc?

another suggestion: i highly recommend upping your ante, with cooking, cookies, and beer.

oh I can make cookies too. they'll probably be gluten free though. and I cant have beer so I never have any here. but I'm sure if someone is willing to help look over my bike i will cook for them and buy them cookies and beer. :D

Check the charging system. I had a similar issue once and it turns out that the stator wires were shorted so I wasn't getting any power to charge the battery. It was a champ though, I rode it for miles before it failed, pushed it and rode it some more but it was rough

Www.ninjette.com

Check the charging system. I had a similar issue once and it turns out that the stator wires were shorted so I wasn't getting any power to charge the battery. It was a champ though, I rode it for miles before it failed, pushed it and rode it some more but it was rough

thanks. I think i'm just gonna have somebody go over it in detail a bit more before i ride it again.