Feeler: 09 Ninja 250

snot

Just trying to see if there is any interest. I am looking at buying a 2013 300.

I will take lowering links off (need for 300).

Bike is in great shape. Miles are 6000+.

No trades.

$2400.00 to start

picture.php?albumid=1378&pictureid=15843

Edited by snot
price

Some of the goodies that were added are the OEM solo cowl, Proton flushmount LED front turns, rear fender eliminator with LED turns, and of course her pink rim stripes :D

Fresh chain/sprockets this year and we added a tooth to the front to help pull revs down a bit at highway speeds. Fresh air filter too. She has really babied this thing!

Just offering a thought and a bump...maybe look at the FZ6R.

The other bike i was eye balling was the 600 ninja. Thanks for the complements

I've seen this bike first hand. Both of their Kawasakis are SUPER clean. Look like they are barely ridden. Great price too

Thanks we try to keep them looking sharp. It was on the dream ride and at kil-kare a couple of times

Edited by snot

Just offering a thought and a bump...maybe look at the FZ6R.

Seat height is an issue, that and she loves the 250R but it lacks some power. The 300R is injected and offers more hp/tq but relatively the same size and ergo as the 250. Will be a good fit for her we think.

Seat height is an issue, that and she loves the 250R but it lacks some power. The 300R is injected and offers more hp/tq but relatively the same size and ergo as the 250. Will be a good fit for her we think.

Just an FYI on the stock seat heights and weights:

-2009 Ninja 250 is 30.5 @ 374lbs

-All FZ6R is 30.9 @ 470lbs

-2013 Ninja 300 is 30.9 @ 379lbs

That FZ6R is a nice find, thanks Andy. We may have to look into those and see if lowering one is a functional option for her. We liked the 300 since its not a huge leap in power AND the lowering kit can swap right over to put the bike where her 250 is ( relatively close anyway ) but we may find that she will be ready for more ponies in another season or 2 anyway, so the 600 may be a better long term investment afterall. The new 300R is a sharp lookin ride though!