Feeler: 09 Ninja 250

snot

not to confuse the solid decision as of now, why not go for some thing like fz6 which will be overall a good bike for you in the long run as you might out grow the 300 also this fast.

I will not get any taller (see photo from group ride:D). I did try the FZ6 (way to tall).

Power commander IV will solve some issues with speed, I will have to lower the 300 2".

• 3 weeks later...

If you still have it around tax return ill buy it.. My wife needs a newer one, she's on an 02 Kawi 250 and its time for better.. Sadly I was also looking at the 300, for being a smaller bike they look amazing and compare to size as a 250. I say go for it, my family is all Kawi and I plan to stick to it.

2013 ninja 300...

I was going to take it to Iron pony but the weather was not in favor. So I got in contact with the dealer I was already talking to and they made a great offer with out having a 200+ mile trip (round trip).

Theres a change..... Guy telln the wife she has to quit goin thru rides. :)

At first I didn't mind, was cool to have a wife that rides - but now I'm wondering myself :D

Nah, she's still learning what suits her since she just learned to ride a couple years ago. The 250 was a good fit, just a down on power and options. The 300R is quite a different machine between injection, additional 50cc's, and better trans gearing ratio's, sleek new look, and digital gauges. We considered upgrading her 250 to make it a better bike for her, but between the money needed to do that and what the 250 cost initially.....may as well get a new bike and start fresh. Another perk is that the lowering kit from her 250 translates straight over to the 300 - so that saved us another $200