Feeler: 09 Ninja 250

snot

Here is what i have found out. I am very short!

FZ6R was to big, and so was almost everything i sat on. The 06 CBR600r was very close but it was already lowered an i still need an inch or two, the 07 GSXR600 was also pretty close. Just about everything needs to be lowered 3inches. The exception is the 300 i can tippy toe it, the rest i could not touch at all. So far the 300 is my next move.

Have you looked at the Ninja 650? The seat height between the 300(30.9) & the 650(31.7) isn't much, and I understand that since you aren't freakishly tall like me, the smallest measure can be a big difference. I don't know anything about lowering a bike, but hopefully you have options so that you don't have to settle and can instead choose what you want/like. I LOVE my 650. :)

Good luck with your sale & your search for a new bike!

I sat on the 650 and the sales lady almost started laughing
That's not cool... :nono:
It was all good we were talking about it and she said something about trying it so i did.

She failed to mention that once she got on the 650, she was grinning and swinging her little legs back and forth......it was hilariously cute :D ANYBODY would have laughed! She has a great sense of humor......even after 11 years of laughing together I'm still just as crazy for her

• Upvote 1

She failed to mention that once she got on the 650, she was grinning and swinging her little legs back and forth......it was hilariously cute :D ANYBODY would have laughed! She has a great sense of humor......even after 11 years of laughing together I'm still just as crazy for her

Awwwww..... :o

I saw the leak pic last month, but no clue when they'll be available for her to check one out. Our local Honda dealer is a sad excuse for one and use the term very loosely. Look very 600RR'ish so I like the style. And we aren't brand dedicated, I've owned various models from the big 4 throughout my life. Mainly bought my Kaw since I liked the styling and uniqueness vs the Busa, and she liked the 250R vs CBR250......so now we have a matching pair from both ends of the spectrum.

She is getting more and more sold on the 300, its very close to fitting her as is PLUS the lowering kit translates right over from her 250, its got another 15hp and longer gearsets to help get her moving quicker, plus it looks like a 600 and it's a good lookin' bike. Just trying to figure out the trade/sale values of her '09 to the new '13. We'll probably ride up there in the next week or so to coerce the numbers closer to our liking :D

No CL will be listed, we aren't hard up for the sale. Just preferred to give our local friends here first dibs. I sold my last bike on CL and between lowballers and being stood up on some sales, I'd rather lose a few hundred and trade it in than hassle with all that.

Ahh, I don't have too much experience with CL, I guess I just got lucky with my trade being quick and smooth :) Hopefully between here and assuming she has it listed on ninjette.org it sales before spring hits so she can have herself a new ride :D did y'all not put then sliders on the bike or is that an older pic? If not hopefully they will fit the 300 if you still got em and that's what she ends up getting.