10/25 noon

NinjaDoc

Any one free to ride around tomorrow noon, we can meet around 1:00 or so and then ride for another 4-5 hours and split off. It's gonna be 80-65 by the time we finish.

Place and route based on who all interested

As of now:

Meet up in Speedway: where 43/183 meets

Address: 8720 Waynesburg Drive Southeast, Waynesburg, OH

Time: 1:00pm

Route: will be sticking to the good roads closer to NEO, will ride around 3-4 hours.

we still can work on the plans if more people are joining up.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Off work at 11:30 am, then might consider going if I can make it down by the meet time. Would be my first group ride with the OR!!!

Nice, hopefully we can get together, if the day is any thing like today we get enuff sunlight and temp to have a very good ride

welp unless I get this figured out tonight I'm out...its not the battery

dang, ask in VFRD? must be something very simple,

I'm out. One of our dubble-e's broke a machine in Indianapolis. I will spend the rest of this week/weekend repairing it.

Ride safe and see you next season.

well, it seems every ones job sux. Wish there was a life without working and only riding :D

what about november? we might still get couple more days of ride this season.

Nice, hopefully we can get together, if the day is any thing like today we get enuff sunlight and temp to have a very good ride

I need to be back home by 4:30 pm to get the kids picked up to go trick or treating. I can break off from the group as necessary. Hopefully can get in a good run if we don't go so too far south. Don't want to be the cog in the wheel though.:)

I am also considering staying in the immediate good stuff just below canton, pretty good roads to have fun

Sounds good to me...can you post up a meeting spot and time and route?

I am also considering staying in the immediate good stuff just below canton, pretty good roads to have fun

vfr is running. Let me know whats up and so long as I don't have a set back in health situation I'll take the bike to the office and dip out early and meet you

very good bad, so it was the battery. Or are u too ashamed to say it was the engine kill switch :lol:

the details as of now:

As of now:

Route: will be sticking to the good roads closer to NEO, will ride around 3-4 hours. I might keep riding few more if any one interestd. sunlight till 6 it seems

Edited by NinjaDoc

It wasn't the kill switch, the fuel pump doesn't prime if the switch is off and it was doing it

The only thing I did different was had it up on the center stand and put the battery back in. I did put the kickstand up and down as well while up on the center stand before trying to start

very good bad, so it was the battery. Or are u too ashamed to say it was the engine kill switch :lol:

the details as of now:

As of now:

Route: will be sticking to the good roads closer to NEO, will ride around 3-4 hours. I might keep riding few more if any one interestd. sunlight till 6 it seems

Great, will see you at 1 pm. Might be running a bit late unless I can leave work a little early. Google says 1:15 minutes travel time to destination. Sometimes Google is a little off on their travel timing.

well that was a mildly chilly ride in. Unless something comes up here at the office, I should be in to meet at 1

Doc, don't kill yourself if lack of sleep is gonna make things dangerous. I know its gonna be a nice day but there are bound to be a few more after this. Either way if you make it dont worry about pushing the pace because I haven't ridden in a month so I'll be a bit rusty