10/25 noon

NinjaDoc

Thx for waiting on me guys, had a good ride. taking the risk of riding with no sleep was well worth it. Jerry you would have loved todays ride, no butt off the seat stuff, just elbows and shoulder smooth turns, comfortable pace and an amazing day to ride. Wish i had the whole day off to ride. Nice to ride with you again bad, and thx for calling and checking upon me. Very nice to meet you john, hopefully you will be an active neo rider from now on as you already got the taste for the stuff. Full props to you for sticking to your own ride and riding safely on your first group ride.

Thanks Nivin for giving me a reason to break out of the office lol

Weather was perfect and the roads were great choices as usual. I've been dealing with a health issue for the last week and causes me to lose energy pretty quick and I was getting that feeling and it was becoming hard to focus so I found it best to split off and make my way home to avoid any incidents!

Thx for waiting on me guys, had a good ride. taking the risk of riding with no sleep was well worth it. Jerry you would have loved todays ride, no butt off the seat stuff, just elbows and shoulder smooth turns, comfortable pace and an amazing day to ride. Wish i had the whole day off to ride. Nice to ride with you again bad, and thx for calling and checking upon me. Very nice to meet you john, hopefully you will be an active neo rider from now on as you already got the taste for the stuff. Full props to you for sticking to your own ride and riding safely on your first group ride.

Thanks Doc and Bad. Had a great time. It was great meeting both of you and riding. The day was perfect. Hopefully a few more days like this are still left over. Agreed, the pace was moderate but i stayed within my ability and it felt good. Will definetly do it again. Some day i might be as fast as you Doc...LOL. Thanks for putting the ride together. I dont know my way around those roads for sure!!! I was ready to be done when i got home but i had a lot of fun. Round trip ended being 180 miles or so.

Thanks Nivin for giving me a reason to break out of the office lol

Weather was perfect and the roads were great choices as usual. I've been dealing with a health issue for the last week and causes me to lose energy pretty quick and I was getting that feeling and it was becoming hard to focus so I found it best to split off and make my way home to avoid any incidents!

Bad, glad you got out today. I enjoyed meeting you today. Hope you feel better soon. You did good keeping up with Doc today. I did manage to stay behind you for some of it. Really appreciate you pointing out all the road hazzards along the way. Also appreciate both of you waiting for me to catch up at the intersections. Could not get around some of the traffic safely on the twisties. Will do it again. Glad you figured out the bike.

john, if you havent seen this already, always a good read http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

An excellent read for sure. Felt like we were doing just that. Need to work on my entrance and exits on the corners to get the "Pace" down pat but overall not too bad for my first ride in the real "twisties."

Bad, glad you got out today. I enjoyed meeting you today. Hope you feel better soon. You did good keeping up with Doc today. I did manage to stay behind you for some of it. Really appreciate you pointing out all the road hazzards along the way. Also appreciate both of you waiting for me to catch up at the intersections. Could not get around some of the traffic safely on the twisties. Will do it again. Glad you figured out the bike.

It was nice meeting you as well, was very glad to get out today. You definitely weren't far behind at all except when you got stuck behind some of the slow moving traffic we encountered. My head just wasn't in it yesterday between the leaves messing with my head and not feeling great so I was surprised to keep up at all, a couple times it was just around 1 corner and where did he go haha. Just did not feel like pushing it yesterday and ruining anyones day and it worked out great as I still had a blast

Doc, is this the route we took? I think I might have it wrong? http://goo.gl/maps/4z4Sk

Thats pretty much the route that I can remember as well

Can't see the route properly on phone, will check on pc and get back to you

Bad I realized u didn't like the leaves at all, overall u seemed pretty apprehensive, must be the months long lack of action, even one week gap in riding makes me feel crappy cant imagine that long period would do to you. Looks like rain every where next week :(

Hope we get at least couple more days in