Thanks Madcat6183!!

bowdog

The camper thread was already closed but I want to say thank you to John...He went above and beyond to show me everything about the camper he sold me and was VERY truthful about everything. If anything comes up for sale on his end i would not hesitate to buy again. This camper was meticulously taken care of all around and will make a great camper for many years to come! Thanks again John!! :bow:

Haha, THanks to Bowdog for being a truly good buyer. The last time I sold something of value on here the dude ripped me off, and was just a total loser, but that's the past. Adam and I were able to agree right away on a price that was fair, and within 3 days the deal was done. This IS how business should be done. Hopefully it will serve you guys as well as it has us, and no deuces in there, we never even got to do that lol. Just hot carls, plastic bag style......

Man that shower was legit though, Maxpower, no spreading your gems all over the walls when you get in there though.

Thanks to the buyer, he really made this an easy process and I appreciated it!

:lol:I am not sure what kind of ass grabbing you all do at the track but none of this went on in our deal!! BTW he did say he had not shaged in it with the old lady but never said anything about Desmo Brian or R1crusher. :o