Who here uses Google Chrome?

Casper

Love it! was faster than firefox when i first switched, since FF took a while to open, was slow, etc. I use Ad Blocker as an extension, and also I've got my bookmarks sync'd between several computers by "logging in" to Chrome. Works well (make sure you back up your bookmarks before syncing to another computer, just in case it overwrites the 2nd's with the first. Or vice versa.)

Ctrl-Shift-N for the win. y'know, for, um, privacy :)

I don't like that when you open a new tab, it comes up with the apps/favorites, etc. I like a new tab to come up with the search engine of choice (Google) because 90% of time, I'm going to do a search.

Friend added an extension to her Chrome that allows such a request. I'll ask what it is, but I'm sure others will sound off quicker than I can return with.

I don't like that when you open a new tab, it comes up with the apps/favorites, etc. I like a new tab to come up with the search engine of choice (Google) because 90% of time, I'm going to do a search.

im pretty sure you don't even need an extension, I thought it was in the settings as of the last update. If you click the arrows on the sides of the browser, it also has your most visited websites which is what I like the most

Friend added an extension to her Chrome that allows such a request. I'll ask what it is, but I'm sure others will sound off quicker than I can return with.
Thanks for the lead...here is the answer https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/icpgjfneehieebagbmdbhnlpiopdcmna

Which is the best free adblocker out there, don't wanna download something that will give me spam or other bad shit? I love Chrome by the way, seems like a real solid and easy to use browser.

The one I use works really well and no other crap with it.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en-US

Yes. I have been using it 99% of the time for a couple of years now.

Two extensions:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/new-tab-redirect/icpgjfneehieebagbmdbhnlpiopdcmna

&

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-remote-desktop/gbchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp

I love the fact that it sync's my favorites across all of my devices!

Yes it is free. Don't be fooled by it being in the "Chrome Web Store". I could be wrong, but I think all the extensions are free.

It's free but the latest update automatically opens up a tab for the Ad Blocker Plus (beta) which prompted me to delete it until they fix it - very annoying.

Are you kidding me? The WHOLE REASON to use chrome is that if you type something into the address bar and hit enter... it google searches it for you :) :) :)

Still using Firefox 80% of the time.

Tried Chrome a couple of times and didn't like the lack of control over browser behavior. Lack of options or worse assumed options that were either a pain to change or could not be changed.

It's fast but doesn't offer the same number of add ons. One of the prime ones that firefox has is greasemonkey, ah the choices you have with that one.

So I figured out how to get vbulletin to let me Alt+s to reply, I have to tab out of the wysiwyg editor box, duh!

One thing that I miss from when I used Firefox is a last-tab extension that will allow you to Ctrl+Tab to through the tabs in order of last use, like Windows does with application switching.

So I figured out how to get vbulletin to let me Alt+s to reply, I have to tab out of the wysiwyg editor box, duh!

One thing that I miss from when I used Firefox is a last-tab extension that will allow you to Ctrl+Tab to through the tabs in order of last use, like Windows does with application switching.

You can always drag-rearrange your tabs so that the two you plan to use are at the end, and then ctrl-tab to swap, and shift-ctrl-tab to swap back...