Anyone watching the CMA's?

kawi kid

I kinda though Miranda would win everything tonight.

Let your husband write a song about his dead brother and you take it....

I saw her in concert once and wasn't impressed. I thought she was drunk most the time. She actually picked up a bra from the stage that someone threw up for Kenny chesney and she put it on. Lol

The wife likes Brad Paisley. This year he toured with the Band Perry. We went to 3 concerts on his tour, Blossom, Darin Lake and Columbus. Then we went to see Garth Brooks in Nashville 2 years ago when he did the flood relief concerts. Garth's tickets were only $25, seen him twice that week.

Zac Band seemed to always get hosed at award shows.

I agree. They are great. I saw them in concert. After it was over they came back out and encoded for over an hour with Kenny chesney, Miranda lambert, Sugarland, and Montgomery gentry. Literally 8hours of music.

I don't agree with entertainer of the year at all. I think you at least need to be touring. Jason aldean was the first country singer to sell out his their firt ever outdoor venue and he did it at crew stadium.

http://tasteofcountry.com/jason-aldean-sold-out-stadium-concert-record/

To me that's entertainer of the year material.

Edited by kawi kid