Anyone watching the CMA's?

kawi kid

I'm just glad TSwift didn't sweep everything possible for her.

No kidding, cant see for the life of me why she is so popular, every one of her damn songs all sound the same. I like older country.......but Kenny, Toby, Tim and especially Brad Paisley are excellent. Need to checkout this Eric Church, sounds like a good one.

Was it just me, or did Faith Hill look like she has meth mouth? Also, she is skinny as hell, looks like shit, and sounded like crap. I used to think she was really hot, not so much anymore.

Was it just me, or did Faith Hill look like she has meth mouth? Also, she is skinny as hell, looks like shit, and sounded like crap. I used to think she was really hot, not so much anymore.

I can think of something I would still stick in her mouth.

Maybe you need to adjust your tv? The girl got braces. I will agree she did look really skinny and sounded like crap though.