OK, weird question, but for ANYONE that knows an RC8 owner...

Moto-Brian

I have over $10k worth of RC8R spares and race related parts. Everything a serious racer or even serious track day guy would want. Race plastics, spare wheels, PC V system, everything. $10k at retail plus canopy and little other things. Even gear.

I know there were two guys (father and son) that rode Mid-O all the time and I gave them my card, but that number has changed and I have no idea how to get ahold of them.

I also know there are a few other guys that were at the track, but not sure they'd be interested.

So, if anyone knows that father/son combo, I have a ton of stuff I will sell STOOOOPID cheap so I can get some Panigale stuff!!:D

:eek:AWESOME! Glws and pics of the new track weapon ASAP!

Not sure what direction I am taking as to what model 1199 I will be choosing as of yet. Looking like a standard and building it from there vs. the "S" model. I am working with our service tech guys to see if the electronic Ohlins stuff is similar to the race stuff and if so, I will go that route... Better wheels...

Brian, I think Andy has a contact for a guy from like FL or CALI that was there 2 years ago that had a RC8 also, it was the race bike, he was in a toter home the day Andy and I hung out with you.

I want to say Andy or his dad grabbed his name/number at Putnam or somewhere previously. He kinda looked like a dark haired Fabio, but obviously had more money than God. He had rode La Guna Seca, and all other kinds of shit, but was still running Int. on full race slicks etc.

Text Dubguy about it, and maybe he or his dad still has his name. He even ate my cookies we had as his wife was making him breakfast in his toter LOL.

If I knew the names, it would be better. Me asking "Hey, you know those two guys with RC8s?" Only goes so far...

I think one of the guys name is marcus.tom may told me he think he have their phone #.if he find it I send it to you.

I'm sure Todd know their names.

Brian, I think Andy has a contact for a guy from like FL or CALI that was there 2 years ago that had a RC8 also, it was the race bike, he was in a toter home the day Andy and I hung out with you.

I want to say Andy or his dad grabbed his name/number at Putnam or somewhere previously. He kinda looked like a dark haired Fabio, but obviously had more money than God. He had rode La Guna Seca, and all other kinds of shit, but was still running Int. on full race slicks etc.

Text Dubguy about it, and maybe he or his dad still has his name. He even ate my cookies we had as his wife was making him breakfast in his toter LOL.

His name is Peter.. Indy ducati guys know him.. he lives in Fort Wayne.. I tried to buy that POS ktm off of you but you never wanted to sell it.. :nono:

His name is Peter.. Indy ducati guys know him.. he lives in Fort Wayne.. I tried to buy that POS ktm off of you but you never wanted to sell it.. :nono:

I couldn't sell it at the time. You were given an opportunity for a new one below dealer cost. Had to keep my demo for a set amount of time before I was able to offer it for sale.

Yeah that's him, dude was so nice too, like crazy nice. I bet he was shagging his wife between sessions.

Dubguy to the rescue, creeper, talking about my Peter.

He wasn't interested. Dub? You get ol' boy to buy the package for anything over $5k (STOOOOOOOPID deal!!!) and you get $500.

I've talked to Nate at Indy and told him the same thing. You guys get the deal done at $6000 and I will give you $750.

I also found a few other new parts that are things every track day guy should have in their spares box...

He wasn't interested. Dub? You get ol' boy to buy the package for anything over $5k (STOOOOOOOPID deal!!!) and you get $500.

I've talked to Nate at Indy and told him the same thing. You guys get the deal done at $6000 and I will give you $750.

I also found a few other new parts that are things every track day guy should have in their spares box...

Are you asking me if he was interested or you are telling me?

Did you talk to the guys at commonwealth? They have a bunch of RC8 owners.. 1 crashed at putnam a month or 2 ago when we were there.. What parts do you have?

Are you asking me if he was interested or you are telling me?

Did you talk to the guys at commonwealth? They have a bunch of RC8 owners.. 1 crashed at putnam a month or 2 ago when we were there.. What parts do you have?

Nate told me he talked to the guy and he said he said "Thanks, but I'm good for now". Which is weird because unless he has a shit pile of spares, he needs stuff if he crashes and the stuff I have covers everything he can ever do outside making it a soda can.

I have also talked to Ed and he is working on it...

The list of stuff I have is crazy long. I can email you and you can go from there. Shoot me your email if you want.

If I find some dood to buy it can I get an HJ? Actually if you sell it in general can I get an HJ, you have really soft hands.

Dude, you haven't seen my hands obviously... If I would rub a smooth piece of cloth, the results would look like pulled cotton as my hands are as rough as your attempt of having a nice hairdo...:p

God I am ghey, I hope you get these sold though man, tons of good stuff, I don't see why people wouldn't want extras.

Have you thought about reaching out to any Race teams? I know theres only a few running that bike, but maybe since $$ is tight these days, buying things off people may appeal more? I dunno how that works, I am sure you would though :)