go pro hero 2

oldschoolsdime92

Awesome gift - Now you'll want 2 more to cover fore/aft/helmet views and a supercomputer to edit killer movies! I dont own any cams yet, but instinct tells me they are like tattoos and guns.....you'll want more and more:D

Thanks fellas. My netbook certainly isn't up to the task ! Sounds like I need to go shopping!

yes, and youll need a machine capable of editing HD video.

my old laptop would lock up, heat up, and then just shut off when i tried editing HD vides. well shit i didnt even get to edit, just transferring them into the program it would overheat.

my old desktop would edit, but doing HD stuff lagged so terribly bad it was such a pain in the ass. i basically had to guess what i was doing cause it wouldnt edit smoothly.

now my mac works great. editing is actually fun now lol.

imovie makes it pretty easy to edit videos quickly with pretty good results.

final cut pro just steps up to an entirely new level.

Thanks Snot. Does anyone have the wifi backpack? I'm running XP and I cant get it to recognize the backpack. I looked all over the gopro site looking for a driver, but i cant find it. The device manager recognizes the backpack but it says there is no driver, so I am unable to update and set up my connection.