FS: BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain 265/70R16

TwiztedRabbit

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

Selling a Set of BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain tires and wheels off my previous 2003 Chevy Suburban 4x4.

I had seriously maybe 1000-1500 miles on these. i got them then bought a set of 20's then sold the truck... yeah smart i know anyways... they are mint!

The wheels are in good shape.. dirty and a few knicks.. but overall good. they are the 6lug. the caps are included as well as lugnuts...

buy these for both... or buy them for the tires and sell the wheels to a scrap shop or hubcap annies for some extra cash back.. they are just taking up space in my garage and i want them gone.

link below to learn more about them.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/tires/bfgoodrich/size/viewProductDetail.do?ra=%2Ftires%2Fbfgoodrich%2Fsize%2FviewProductResults&pc=38634&ar=70&rd=16&cs=265

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

The Details

Tire: BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain T/A

Size: LT265/70R16

Type: Radial

Load Range: E

Sidewall construction: 2-ply poly

Tread construction: 2-ply poly, 2-ply steel, 1-ply nylon

Approved rim width (in): 7.0-9.0

Tread depth (in): 14.5⁄32

Section width (in): 11.5

Overall diameter (in): 32.3

no time to seperate... honestly your getting the wheels for free(buy the package and then scrap the wheels for some cash.. means getting the tires for cheaper)... i dont want them or have a need for them... and if the tires would fit my wifes jeep then they wouldnt be for sale.

thanks for the bumps.. they are great tires in amazing condition, basically new... some one wants these.. come on!!!!