Laser Range Finder for Sale -Feeler

flounder

Not sure if anyone here is looking but figured I would give first chance. I have the Bushnelle Elite 1500 with ARC (Camo) that I will most likely be selling in the next 2 weeks.

Ive ranged out to 1340yards with these but like all range finders, the daytime conditions and target reflectivity will depend on your max range. Ive never really had a problem getting to 1K with fresh batteries.

This is the exact model and will come with the semi hard case, neck strap, etc.

Looking for 350. And I take care of my stuff so they are like new. Ive never carried them outside of their case in order to protect the lenses. Heck I think I may still have the original box they came in and warranty card. Bought them new about 2.5-3 years ago. No scuffs, dents, scratches, etc. Perfect condition.

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Bushnell-Elite-1500-ARC-Laser-Rangefinder/3194013/product.html

L11311045.jpg

yup - I guess I just dont need a small, med, and large set of LRF's :) Besides, Im sure within the next 2 years Ill step up to something Ive had my eyes on for awhile. And if I do, Ill have a set of LRF binos for sale. :)

Edited by flounder

Nice! Well let me start looking into this and see what is planned for me for Christmas but I have been wanting a nice range finder I just havn't pulled the trigger. I will get back with you by tomorrow, if anyone else jumps ahead that is ok.