FS XDm 40 Sub-Compact

Tonik

Sold and delivered. tyvm to the buyer for a hassle free transaction.

Springfield XDm .40 3.8 Sub Compact.

This is the whole kit as pictured below. Has two mag's, a 15 and a 10. Paddle holster, mag holster...varying sized grip gizmo's and the loader gizmo. It has had a good number of rounds through it, I have had it a year and a half. It has been carried so it has expected scratches and wear. Nothing major, just a heads up.

This gun shoots really well, I will be sad to see it go but I am downsizing.

$400.00 with 4 boxes of fmj, and 10 rounds of Hornaday critical defense. Considering the ammo included the price is firm. Located in the 77/480 area. Very near Stonewall if you want to shoot it and are going to buy it pending seeing it actually work. If you shoot yourself with it by accident at the range please pay me before you die. tyvm

Terms of sale:

I will meet in person with the buyer, no middlemen.

I will ask if you are under any prohibition/firearm disability.

You will show me a stat of Ohio issued ID with your pic on it. Feel free to cover the address with your thumb. Long as I can see your ugly mug and Ohio that is all I need.

Pics: http://tinyurl.com/bykjoq8

Springfields page on the weapon: http://www.the-m-factor.com/html/specs_4.html

Edit: No, I don't keep a loaded mag in the case. I took it out of the weapon and put it in the case for the pic. :)

Edited by Tonik

hmm....trade?

Edit: Doesn't really help with downsizing now does it?

Not downsizing the collection, downsizing my carry gun. I am a skinny guy, very skinny. No padding, just bones. I haven't decided yet but I am leaning very heavily towards the S&W Bodyguard 38. The hammer-less revolver model.

But until I get down to the range and shoot a few I won't decide for sure.

Ah, the Springfield XDS .45 single stack is getting great reviews, that is what I have been looking at, but I love my Fullsize XDM so having another would not be bad. I have a Glock 27 that I carry right now...running into the same thing, I want something smaller.

Ah, the Springfield XDS .45 single stack is getting great reviews, that is what I have been looking at, but I love my Fullsize XDM so having another would not be bad. I have a Glock 27 that I carry right now...running into the same thing, I want something smaller.

Yea, I am sure it is a great gun. The Springfield are really awesome. That new 45 is certainly thin, but height and length are going to be pretty much the same as what I have.

A 38 in the pocket has more stopping power than a 45 left at home. :)

Edited by Tonik
clarification of height and length

XDS is 1.05 inches longer and is 4.4 inches tall with the magazine and 1 inch wide. The Bodyguard is 3.25 high with the flat base plate.

Both are really small but personally I would like the have the .45 (actually .40 to keep same ammo type) but my mom has one and it is great to shoot.

Funny, I said that about the Glock over the Walther PK380 i was looking at when i got the glock. lol