Mexican food...

madcat6183

The local place in Groveport is legit, they know my wife's and I's order by heart and never even ask or bring us menus etc. 5-5 we walked in the past 2 yrs, totally packed, they sat us before veryone else, and had our food in 7 minutes. If you all count, a true mexican place is ALWAYS 7 minutes.

Gurgling now dang.

If you don't mind the trip marcellitas in twinsburg is good, if its even still open. In Akron aztecca was always one of my faves, its on east market. I don't get a lot of authentic Mexican any more, too much starch for my Diabetus to handle. Been hitting chipotle up for burrito bowls tho, makes for a hot, loud night in my pants and corn-studded logs the next day.

Oh yes! Aztecca in Akron has some good food. I was doing some work at Goodyear and the guys go there often so they took me there one day for lunch. Let me tell you something....that hour plus drive home was almost lethal not to mention I barely made to the throne in time. I've never had any Mexican that hit me that hard and quickly anywhere, but damn was it worth it.

I have heard of hte AK place too actually, need it in my life.

I got home, started doing work, wife left. Damn I hope tonight is epic, dutch oven style.

I can only hope your wife pays you back some day with a "cup o' cheese".

:D

http://youtu.be/-xFaJUZRkQM

alright you mex food freaks. there is a place called blue agave here and they put some kind of white cheese sauce on my food that was the best tasting cheese I ever had. I just forgot to ask what it was. anyone have any idea what it might be?

also we have a place called cancun mexican grill. they have really good steak fajitas.

and has anyone ever wondered how you can get so much food under $10 at these places that you can't finish it all but $10 everywhere else gets you a burger and fries?

oh and if you like the real salsa they have, kroger sells herdez which is pretty much what the restaurant has.

http://www.herdeztraditions.com/herdez/salsa_casera.aspx

Edited by serpentracer