Sat- 17 50+ Sunny

NinjaDoc

Any one interested in a short loop of about 150 miles on saturday. supposed to be real sunny, bit chilly in morning but by noon might feel like 55ish. We can meet around 12:30, ride for couple of hours and reach home before dark. As of now seems like the last possible riding weekend. snow is upon us. :(

will post final plans based on interested parties, most prolly gonna ride the usual circuit up close to us as it provides most fun routes without slabbing hours far down. speed will be moderate due to cold tires roads etc.

the best thing about riding these days, no bugs to clean up and less traffic

Meet up in Speedway: where 43/183 meets

Address: 8720 Waynesburg Drive Southeast, Waynesburg, OH

Time: 12:00pm

Route: will be sticking to the good roads closer to NEO, will ride around 3-4 hours.

Edited by NinjaDoc

And bad riding on bike >>>> sitting on roof

in fun level yes, but neccesity level negative. When hanging christmas lights last weekend I discovered some damage from the storm I need to get taken care of before the snow flies

No dice. I'm taking Brews and Porter to the dog park and possibly washing my pick'em'up truck.

Ok' date=' I probably am not washing my truck, but part of me thinks I should...if that counts.

I might dig a ride on Sunday, but the last of my leaves have hit the ground. That needs dealt with, too.

I swear, next time I buy a house...I'm renting an apartment.[/quote']

ride ride ride ..

You are determined Nivin. I think I took my last spirited ride of the season last Sunday when it was 67 & sunny.

no other option for me jschaf, am already depressed thinking of days without riding.. if its sunny i think it will be fun enuf and ride able since last time we rode in rain and 45 lol

Post up a route. I might be able to do this...will know more tomorrow.

we will do almost same route we did last time, we can meet in salem and do some new route if just us two of us or just us far east guys

I'll see what I can get done tomorrow. Need to change out a rear shock and re-install all the street trim to make it. Dont think it would be worth it for only 150 miles...

:)

Edited by RHill

I'll see what I can get done tomorrow. Need to change out a rear shock and re-install all the street trim to make it. Dont think it would be worth it for only 150 miles...

:)

When ever we say 150 we end up riding way more than that :D, plus that just the loop without the 100 mile we slab to reach the meet spot. Ryan do make it, and bring the gopro with suction mount too

I might put my cool weather gear on and meet you guys on the KLR. Post a meeting place. I agree, though, if we are gonna do 150, might as well do 250, it's 50 each way to get to the good roads anyway.

Are u in columbus? We might not be heading down south much since we can't finish the ride on time before its dark :(

When ever we say 150 we end up riding way more than that :D, plus that just the loop without the 100 mile we slab to reach the meet spot. Ryan do make it, and bring the gopro with suction mount too

Are u in columbus? We might not be heading down south much since we can't finish the ride on time before its dark :(

I can bring a gopro HD as well. If we leave at 12:30 we just need to get back to interstate by 5ish, slabbing it back in the twilight isn't so bad. leaving much earlier is gonna be very cold.

I'm helping a coworker move in the morning, so I probably won't be able to make it, but if I get done in time, I'll try to come out.

Ride safe.

riding >>>> friendship hahaha :D jk

go there early and pack him up and come ride, will be beautiful

If you go out for a while on Sunday let me know and I could probably make that.

working sunday till monday evening :(

Awe man. I just realized. You guys are over 2 hours away. :(

sorry, not enough time to slab all the way south for meaning full ride thats why gonna stick here

im rolling from an hour and a half away.. but if im going to make a last group ride, im going to do it right!

the meet spot is kinda in the middle, i am also rolling from 1.5 hour away, hope to see you there tomorrow. Its a big speedway with McD, if you wanna roll in a bit early and grab a bite etc.

Hmmm, noon....doubt I'm making it home tonight. Hopefully I can do work on the bike and be out by 10:45. Nivin, I'll let you know in either case.

come on ryan, u need to ride the streets, ride ride ride. bring go pro, make vids, lets ride one last time for 2012, dont you want to know how much difference track made :D?