new member to the stable....

oldschoolsdime92

Good to see people that also ride bicycles.. I used to be hard into bmx, but when my knees are trashed its hard anymore.. Used to go to section 8 and a place in green, but I can't remember the name.. Akron has a free out door skate park but its all concrete, but its got a good lay out.

Nice bike! How are the trails up your way? I normally ride out to Xenia on the trail from London/West Jefferson, and I've headed south to Cincy a couple times and up to Springfield a few more, but I've never followed it into Dayton and up through Troy. That bike should be great for some good long rides.

Fizzer, the bike path is nice up this way. I maintain a good portion of it for work , and its rather special to me. There's a bridge that's not completed between troy and piqua but its still accessable.
OR meet n greets can happen on the bikepath now!

Haha, but seriously if either of you ever want to go for a ride when the weather gets nice again, let me know! Others welcome too, I don't have any friends who like to bike.

Nice Cannondale. I've still got a Cannondale criterium road bike that I bought new in 1989. It's been refurbed with Dura-Ace components & new paint & I'm not planning on getting rid of it anytime soon.

I think mine is the same vintage, still old school Campagnolo Record and tubular tires.

pcpics036.jpg