GoPro Hero 2 Outdoors Edition W/3 Year Warranty!

The Punisher

I'm looking to trade or sell my brand new GoPro - HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition Wearable Camera Silver - I purchased the new one and no longer need this one. :wink: Purchased the extended Warranty with Bestbuy.

Trades: Firearms, Looking for a .22 Handgun/Rifle

Price: $275

GoPro cameras are used by professional athletes, sports filmmakers and core enthusiasts. The HD HERO2 is the most advanced GoPro camera yet. Wearable and gear mountable, waterproof and able to capture wide-angle 1080p video and 11MP photos.

WHAT'S INCLUDED

GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition Wearable Camera

Rechargeable lithium-ion battery

USB cable

Vented helmet strap, head strap, 2 curved and 2 flat surface adhesive mounts, 3-way pivot arm, water-resistant quick-release housing

Owner's manual

PRODUCT FEATURES

High-definition video capture

For footage with stunning detail.

Media card slot

Supports Secure Digital cards up to 32GB for storing or transferring media (card not included).

Water-resistant housing

Provides durability, even in outdoor environments.

Wearable design

Allows you to record during a variety of activities.

Rechargeable lithium-ion battery

Provides long-lasting use. Heating system keeps the battery warm during cold-weather activities.

Mini HDMI port

Provides an easy connection to your HDTV.

LCD interface

Allows easy viewing and operation. LED lights on all sides are viewable from most angles.

3F23J53H45G15F65Hccai6be8fdcc52bd1a16.jpg

3Fc3Id3J95N35Kb5M7cai2775f3c5a357196e.jpg

3Eb3M83J55La5E15Jacaia56aac61a59d1cfc.jpg

3Gf3F23H85I45K65P3cbrcbd67d5fd54413f2.jpg

Edited by The Punisher

You're selling last year's model for more than you paid for it, and more than somebody can get one at any electronics retail store? (best buy in Reynolds has a whole end cap of hero 2s for $199)

Don't usually call out prices, but who posts and item for sale with a picture of the receipt showing they paid 20% less than they're asking, and asking 50% above retail?

• Upvote 1

You're selling last year's model for more than you paid for it, and more than somebody can get one at any electronics retail store? (best buy in Reynolds has a whole end cap of hero 2s for $199)

Don't usually call out prices, but who posts and item for sale with a picture of the receipt showing they paid 20% less than they're asking, and asking 50% above retail?

It's because I paid extra for memory card/warranty which comes with it. I don't know what they sell for now. It's OBO... I just purchased it 8/25 of this year.

I paid $369 for everything, minus the smart water. The receipt I posted it for the 3 year warranty. LOL

Edited by The Punisher

It's because I paid extra for memory card/warranty which comes with it. I don't know what they sell for now. It's OBO... I just purchased it 8/25 of this year.

I paid $369 for everything, minus the smart water. The receipt I posted it for the 3 year warranty. LOL

New they're $199: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=825823&is=REG&A=details&Q=

FYI

Yea some guy on my mustang forum is trying to sell the Motorsports one for $300.00 I posted the bestbuy link for the outdoors one for $199.00 I guess he thinks the $29.00 suction cup mount is worth the extra $100.00 lol