Your first live concert ever...

Helmutt

I know that music fans out there that actually support the scene can always remember their first live show. Mine was Pantera on the last round of Cowboys From Hell tour in '92. Got to Dayton's Hara Arena by noon that day and met the bands and got some shit signed, although I can not find my old signed shirt and cd anywhere anymore. From the first note of the first song, I BELONGED to this atmosphere. Used to keep all my old ticket stubs from the plethra of concerts I've attended and they have all disappeared as well. Should have kept track of that shit to remember those good old days. When/who was your first live music experience?

Hate say it but it was god rock. Don't remember the name or any thing. But I was maybe 9-10 and listening to twisted sister. My aunt and uncle were trying to save my soul er something.

The first I went to by choice was Motley Crue. The story will end there.

On a side note I saw pantera before cowboys came out. Wasn't really into them. But you could tell Dime was special even then.

Cowboys was a life changer that album was bad ass all the way through. First ablum to give me chills. Still does on occasion.

My first live show was Troy's local band Tunnel hahahaa.... I'm kidding! I'm not that lame!

First live show was the 95 Lollapalooza tour: Sonic Youth, Hole, Beck, Cypress Hill, Pavement, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, I want to say Coolio was there as well as the many other side tent bands.

Lesson I learned... do not wear flip flops if you intend on getting in the pit! Looking back, I don't see how one even formed with a line up like that! HA!