Gear, gear and more gear!!

Moto-Brian

Ok, I have some gear I need to get rid of. I have ONCE AGAIN changed brands and sponsors and need to sell to make room or buy new. Crazy, mixed up world, but hopefully helps someone get into something cheap.

First, the brand new stuff!

AGV Laguna Gloves. Retail for $199. Selling for $125. Size Large.

AGVGPRLGNew.jpg

Now, the used stuff...

-Alpinestars Supertech R KTM Race boots. Same as above, but used. Been worn a season and has rubbing on the toes and such. No damage. Asking $175

Need to take pics, but they are white and show dirt and grime...

-AGV used gloves. Retail was $124. Asking $75. Size Large. These were worn a handful of times waiting for the other stuff to come in. I actually like the feel better than the Laguna glove... Like new.

AGVLagunaGloveLGUsed.jpg

-AGV Laguna suit. Same as the above new suit. This has been crashed in. I did dent the shoulder metal cup, but will pop back out I think. I will try and do this when I clean it. I need the suit to get cleaned and will remove the graphics also. Same size as the above suit. Asking $400. No seam damage. No breaks in the leather. In fact, I wore it well after the crash as I trusted it so much.

Pics of damaged areas...

AGVLagunaSuitUsedcrash1.jpg

AGVLagunaSuitUsedCrash2.jpg

AGVLagunaSuitCrash3.jpg

I will also have some Bell lids soon. None are crashed in though! :D

Edited by Desmo-Brian

• 2 weeks later...