so...where do I start

mojocho

My wife and I are interested in taking some classes and learning about guns. Safety, training/practice, maintenance, etc. Main goal is personal protection, zombie preparation, CCW.

I'm in the N.Canton area. Can anyone recommend a good place to go to that has classes, a range, and is a dealer? Basically somewhere that will help us get started as complete novices, find the right guns for us, etc.

Columbus is a little too far. 2 hours drive and we've got little ones that we'll need to arrange babysitting and all. I'll check the others.

I really want a place that will basically hold my hand as a complete newb. Especially for the selection process for my wife and I as well as safety classes.

Columbus is a little too far. 2 hours drive and we've got little ones that we'll need to arrange babysitting and all. I'll check the others.

I really want a place that will basically hold my hand as a complete newb. Especially for the selection process for my wife and I as well as safety classes.

GR is by Dover.

Yeah, it's 2 hours for us too but we don't have little ones. I like it because it's one day and done.

Call Rich Hart, he's over in Uniontown by Clearwater. He's a dealer/ccw instructor, however he only does the dealer stuff by appointment as he has a day job with Canton PD as a patrol/swat officer. We went to college together and competed together on the OSU pistol team.

330-581-3076

Call Rich Hart, he's over in Uniontown by Clearwater. He's a dealer/ccw instructor, however he only does the dealer stuff by appointment as he has a day job with Canton PD as a patrol/swat officer. We went to college together and competed together on the OSU pistol team.

330-581-3076

+1. Rich is a good dude and very knowlegable. Hooked me up with a great deal on a Glock 19 back in June.

James

I would recommend going to the range rent some guns. So you can see if Ms Cho likes to shoot. ( Ask for some 1st time shooter help)

Then if things go well,Take the CPL class.

8 Hrs of the very basic Legal/Handgun use is explained.

30 rounds safely on paper passes you to Apply.

LMK any other Q's