Bike went in the shop yesterday for transformation

conn-e-rot

I'd go with the first set of flames you posted. More traditional. As soon as you go with something like the 2nd set of pics you posted, it starts to look like every other Ultra/Super/FLHWTF that forego a mortgage payment for their bitchin paintjob. Gonna look sweet tho.

I'd go with the first set of flames you posted. More traditional. As soon as you go with something like the 2nd set of pics you posted, it starts to look like every other Ultra/Super/FLHWTF that forego a mortgage payment for their bitchin paintjob. Gonna look sweet tho.

You do have a good point there

• 4 months later...

lowered 1" in front 2" in the rear I haven't found a front wheel that I fell in love with yet so the 21" front and rake kit will wait until I can decide on the wheel. Now that it's going black I think I'm going to pull the exhaust and some other chrome parts in the fall and have them redone in black chrome.

So, I take it you're going bagger style without the topbox? Gonna look pretty cool, especially with the 21" front. Hoblick's HD bagger was a killer lookin' ride, and I'm not an HD fan at all -- post up plenty of pics when she's done!

So, I take it you're going bagger style without the topbox? Gonna look pretty cool, especially with the 21" front. Hoblick's HD bagger was a killer lookin' ride, and I'm not an HD fan at all -- post up plenty of pics when she's done!

Yep I got rid of the trunk didn't like the looks of it and it rattled plus the bike handles completely different without it and looks much better

Let me keep with OR fashion and say you are going to ruin all cornering. Raise it up, hit the track, and chat about homosexual things with others. :lol:

Can't wait to see the finished product Man. :cool:

Funny thing is according to Arlen Ness lowering the Vision 2" actually greatly improves the handling

Yep I got rid of the trunk didn't like the looks of it and it rattled plus the bike handles completely different without it and looks much better

Mine is a rattle trap too. That is why I keep it removed.