Needing to borrow...

rawlins87

Oh no, stacks!! Haha, no that's cool just not my style. Definitely love them on diesel work trucks tho, with welders and all that jazz on the bed.

Oh, I just saw what you do, didn't realize you were that close with all that. I normally have to go home to my friends machine shop or the race garage when I need welding or fab work.

I could use a quick weld this spring on my toy hauler, just need a brace reattached to the frame. It holds the plastic water tank in place, granted there are 3 others and I drove 4 hrs like this, but I'd like to get it done just for a piece of mind.

Just an L brace welded to the frame, think you could hook it up? Trailer is stored at Diley, and I unwinterize it on Coonpath Sunoco so maybe some saturday when I'm doing all that, just stop by your place come spring?

Oh no, stacks!! Haha, no that's cool just not my style. Definitely love them on diesel work trucks tho, with welders and all that jazz on the bed.

Oh, I just saw what you do, didn't realize you were that close with all that. I normally have to go home to my friends machine shop or the race garage when I need welding or fab work.

I could use a quick weld this spring on my toy hauler, just need a brace reattached to the frame. It holds the plastic water tank in place, granted there are 3 others and I drove 4 hrs like this, but I'd like to get it done just for a piece of mind.

Just an L brace welded to the frame, think you could hook it up? Trailer is stored at Diley, and I unwinterize it on Coonpath Sunoco so maybe some saturday when I'm doing all that, just stop by your place come spring?

Sure let me know when your ready.

If others routes fail let me know I am sure I have one in the shop.

Cool, thanks. Care if i swing by Friday after work?