2013 Mid-Ohio Dates Announced

MidOhio-PTR

The 2013 Mid-Ohio track day schedule is now available on midohioschool.com. Enrollments for 2013 dates should be available shortly after the New Year. However you can still load up on gift certificates now and save $25. Use 25RIDING13 when purchasing your gift certificates through December 31st and lock in this pricing.

Happy Holidays!

Also, no Motoseries dates (obviously). Also one of the closest tracks to me, and I've never ridden it... it's a shame we don't get to race at Mid-O.

This must be remedied immediately. I'll make sure you're in when we plan our annual Mid-O trip this coming season.

I tried using the coupon code with all different values of gift certificates and none applied a discount???

Also, about the max time twilight: "To enroll in one of these events you should have ridden in intermediate or advanced levels at least 3 times in the past 12 months."

I hope other tracks/days apply; I'd love to make a twilight, but there is no way I can make 3 days at Mid-Ohio with the scheduling.

I tried using the coupon code with all different values of gift certificates and none applied a discount???

Also, about the max time twilight: "To enroll in one of these events you should have ridden in intermediate or advanced levels at least 3 times in the past 12 months."

I hope other tracks/days apply; I'd love to make a twilight, but there is no way I can make 3 days at Mid-Ohio with the scheduling.

Discount worked for me?

OK, I was looking at the $ value certificates, not the passes. My mistake.

Guess this brings about the other question...if I do a day of intermediate at Mid-O and a few with MotoSeries, would I be good for a twilight?

Edited by RHill

OK, I was looking at the $ value certificates, not the passes. My mistake.

Guess this brings about the other question...if I do a day of intermediate at Mid-O and a few with MotoSeries, would I be good for a twilight?

I did my first Twilight after about 4 Int. days, so yeah, you'd be fine. And that was same as you stated, 1 at Mid O, several with MS.

Sorry to hear about the code not working, I tested it and got it to work on a Max-Time Twilight gift certificate. The code is only good for one of the three PTR gift certificates.

I know we are flexible with the twilight days. Feel free to give us a call at 800-643-6446 to check for sure.