Build thread. Crate to racebike in how many steps???

Moto-Brian

I am just curious as to why all the secrecy. Brian has qualiied for the privilege to know who you are while the rest of us are talked at? I get that he and maybe a guy or two more around here have some AMA lineage but this isn't a caste system, it's our forum. We're glad to have ya, but come clean man. Do you have pics of Josh Hayes naked at a petting zoo and this is your form of the witness protection program by hiding in plain sight in a public forum? Trust me. I get the concept of knowing where you came from when it comes to actually being at the track and talking it up. I'm a guy still waiting on his set of novice number plates. Desmo B has been a source a knowledge here for a long time, helping us club guys with knowledge and info. He's more than once reached out to me personally to see how he can help as I get my shit off the ground, knowing full well there is no way I could reciprocate in kind. All this despite the fact his unsolicited opinion has come off a time or two with him sounding like a dickhead. Fine. He's a dickhead. So aim I. But he's our dickhead, and we know who he is and where to find him. He's one of us. With Nathan, he and RD have been a huge help, as they have offered help and pricing that has afforded a lot of us to get things going on a budget. Do I get all my shit form him? No, and he knows that. That goes with a lot of other folks too; Hoblick, the gang at Jazz, even Ruben.

In Nathan's thread I apparently attempted to explain something to someone that probably already knows better, or at the very least should have. I could have saved us both time and effort had I know I was typing to Larry Pegram's crew chief, or Al Ludington, or whomever. All I am saying is it kind of rubs us rank-and-file guys wrong that anyone would show up and deem anyone else here unworthy of knowing who you are. Don't worry. We're not looking for handouts, or showing up at the track looking for hospitality rides on the team pit bike. We just wanna talk bikes, talk shit, learn a thing or two, and enjoy the ride before we're all drooling piles of pink wrinkles covered in loose grey hair. (Much like madcat's vagina.) We're glad to have anyone that is cool with that, and have a couple beers to boot. I'll buy the first round. But, if you wanna (or have to be) Secret Squirrel, it's a free world and free internet. Just know that we'll continue to think that those smoking lap times you claim at Mid OH don't include any part of the track past T12. :D

Cheers! And I am Steve, BTW.

hi steve ,

i am the masked keyboard stroker, you ll find that i am the real deal and brian will confirm , now that he knows.

but sorry for now i am having good clean fun .

do you have to know a hot chicks name if she wanted to do ya ?

thought not

relax have fun this is a fun game

the one who finds out my true identity on their own will win a team shirt sent to them

hi steve ,

i am the masked keyboard stroker, you ll find that i am the real deal and brian will confirm , now that he knows.

thought not

the one who finds out my true identity on their own will win a team shirt sent to them

So are you going to stat a guess who I am game? My first guess is Gary Medley

Edited by grapesmuggler27

hi steve ,

thought not

Good clean fun and hot chicks wanting to do me. Rarely are those words found in the same thread, especially with regard to me. But I digress. If you're cool with my peeps, then cool with me. Fair enough? I'll get my thinking cap on and go from there.

no guessing , to easy

give an answer and support it with facts to prove why you know .

put a little effort in for the prize:D

There was effort kerr is moving up in class, also finished in the top ten in the past 4 years so with the facts you given so far it points to being the the crew chief for kerr Mr Gary Medley

You are casey stoner, bored after retiring from gp, and wanted to pull a second or two per lap on mere mortals on teh interwebz. You hid your Aussie keyboard accent to maintain your anonymity, but the faux bitchiness showed thru anyway.

There was effort kerr is moving up in class, also finished in the top ten in the past 4 years so with the facts you given so far it points to being the the crew chief for kerr Mr Gary Medley
Grape you dick. Way to steal my thunder!

I just came to this conclusion a few min. ago as well.

After more thought and research I don't think it can be Gary. He didn't come on board with Kerr until late '12. I'm starting to think it could be Ryan's father possibly.

Alright, since you all are going straight tangent on me, we FINALLY got the head gaskets!!!

TJ busted nuts and got the motor measured and assembled:

539876_510751372293869_315061674_n_zps19905328.jpg

With a dash of Woodcraft lovin':

553094_510751425627197_685961077_n_zps30919093.jpg

He's going to start the assembly process of the chassis and everything else... WE ARE CLOSE!!! Target is to be ready for the Putnam MCRA event in April.

I had better see this thing at some MS events or I will kick you twice in the vag.

That;s the plan. I will be focused on local events as work is consuming to the point I cannot get a lot of bigger events in due to work needing to be taken off for the travel to and from...

• 4 weeks later...